40

Ruel and I drove back to Chelsea's house, I kissed him softly on the cheek before jumping out of the car.
"We need to make the most of our time together, meet me here at 7 in the morning," I told him, before blowing a kiss and creeping upstairs.

I snuck back into bed, hoping that Lucy didn't hear anything. I drifted off to sleep- again, and woke up to a dastardly sound. My alarm.

"Ughhh- why are you waking up at 6:30 in the morning?" Lucy groaned.
"I am meeting Ruel, don't you have to meet up with your boyfriend at 8 anyway?" I asked.
"Why are you seeing Ruel?" Lucy asked.
"He's going on tour soon, so I won't see him for 4 months," I whispered, "That's a long time..."
Tears escaped my eyes as Lucy wrapped her arms around me,
"Oh Cee! It's gonna be ok, let's get you ready for your date!"
She wiped the tears off my face and I chuckled,
"I'm so glad you're back Lou," I whispered, hugging her tightly.

Lucy let me borrow her top and belt, I decided to wear my red converse one stars.

^^ outfit ^^

"Come meet Ruel, Lou!" I yelled.
Lucy rushed downstairs,
"Holy shit, you're so tall!" She yelled when she stood next to him.
"I know right, he needs to let me catch up to him!" I laughed, standing on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around him.
"Well- I should let you two go on your daaaate," Lucy mocked, giggling.
I blushed and hugged her before Ruel and I walked to the car.

When we got in, there was a bag of snacks in the back seat, as well as Ruel's laptop and a bunch of movies.
"Oh my god Ruel! This is so cute!" I told him, kissing him lightly on the cheek.
"Wait, there's one more thing," He said, reaching into the centre console.
He pulled out a photo album and handed it to me. On the front of it, it said, 'to cora, from ruel <3'. I smiled and looked into his eyes,
"Open it!" He urged happily.
I opened the book, it was filled with photos of us, I flicked through and at the end it said, 'I'll miss you my love'
I wrapped my arms around as tears streamed down my face,
"I'm gonna miss you so much!" I cried.
"I'll miss you more!" Ruel chuckled.
We intertwined our fingers and I leaned my head on his shoulder. Ruel grabbed the laptop and I picked a movie, he turned it on and started the film.

 Ruel grabbed the laptop and I picked a movie, he turned it on and started the film

Liked by mary.argy, sundaystephenss and 75,838 others
oneruel i love you and i'm gonna miss you so fucking much
View all 3,859 comments
mary.argy don't worry we'll take great care of her
sundaystephenss i'm gonna miss you as a couple
user1 WHAT THE FUCK IF THEY'RE BREAKING UP I STG-
user2 @/user1 nah ruel is going on tour
indiasmith i thought i told you guys to watch the notebook grrr
coraaaaaa @/indiasmith too basic 💁‍♀️
simonvanweelde ew why are you watching that mermaid movie
harrison_garrett @/simonvanweelde it was probably 'romantic'