ROUND 3

After his mother tell the truth about him, (Y/N) always thinking about the Devil Gene and his father now. His expression suddenly change into the calm and cold. Jun worried when see (Y/N) like that.
Suddenly, Jun feels evil spirit almost near her.

Jun: "(Y/N) get back! Something will happened!"

(Y/N): "Something what?"

Behind (Y/N), a big creature comes and stare (Y/N) deeply. (Y/N) shocked and tremble.

 (Y/N) shocked and tremble

Jun: "No way...is that....Ogre?"

Ogre stares Jun and jump over (Y/N). Ogre walks slowly towards Jun while Jun preparing for her stance. But suddenly, (Y/N) blocked Ogre's path.

Jun: "(Y/N)! What are you doing!"

(Y/N): "I'm going to help you, Mother!"

Jun: "Don't! You'll never match against him!"

But (Y/N) ignoring Jun's warn. (Y/N) run and leap towards Ogre while launch his fist. But Ogre can ward it and punch (Y/N) with powerfully until (Y/N) bounced away.

Jun: "(Y/N)!"

Ogre immediately attack Jun. But Jun can ward it and doing counter. Meanwhile, (Y/N) opened his eyes slowly and see the battle between Ogre and Jun. (Y/N) tries to wake up but suddenly he fell unconscious.

(Y/N): "No.....please.....don't kill.....my Mother"

(SEVERAL HOURS LATER)

(Y/N) conscious and wakes up. He rub his head while see the ruin of building. (Y/N) assume that this is result from the battle between Jun and Ogre. Suddenly, he remember about his mother and immediately search her.

(Y/N): "Mother! Mother! Where are you!"

But (Y/N) didn't find his mother. He kneeling and down until hold his tears.

(Y/N): "NOOOOOOOOO!!"

(Y/N) shouted accompanied by the sound of lightning and rain fall. (Y/N) could not hold it until finally he let out his sadness.

(Y/N): "I must meet my grandfather right now!"

((HONG KONG))

Heihachi who was on a work visit suddenly got information from his men that his yacht was destroyed by little girl. Heihachi immediately go to the location and see his men was beaten. Until he heard a little girl voice.

???: "Hey, old man! Are you Heihachi!"

Heihachi: "Yes I am. What are you doing on my yacht?"

???: "I did it because I want to challenge you!"

Heihachi: "Challenge me?"

???: "Yes!"

Heihachi: "Then what if I lose?"

???: "You must build my amusement park!!"

Roaring with laughter, he nodded and pat the little girl.

Heihachi: "You're a brave girl. What is your name?"

???: "My name is Ling Xiaoyu"

Heihachi: "Xiaoyu, huh? Allright I promise I'll make the amusement park. But the tournament not begin"

Xiaoyu: "Huh?"

Heihachi: "I'll tell you about tournament later"

After that, Xiaoyu agree and now back to home. Heihachi back to Japan to gather information about Ogre.

((TOKYO, JAPAN))

(Y/N) arrived at Tokyo and start to find Heihachi. He had traveled around town looking for his grandfather but he found nothing. He found a brochure with a picture of Heihachi.

(Y/N): "So this is my grandfather, Heihachi Mishima. And that building. I must find the building so I can meet my grandfather"

Just a second he sees the highest building that same like the brochure. (Y/N) smiles and start to walk towards it.

(Y/N): "Jackpot!"

TO BE CONTINUED...