ROUND 1

(TEN YEARS LATER)

After retained Mishima Zaibatsu from Kazuya Mishima, Heihachi Mishima back again to be the leader of Mishima Zaibatsu.

Heihachi using Tekken Force, an organization that dedicated to the protection of the Mishima Zaibatsu doing exploitation in all of the world. Until one day, he heard about the ancient ultimate power from the place called Ancient Temple in South America. Heihachi order his troops to investigating.

Heihachi: "I want to you to investigating at Ancient Temple in Mexico right now!"

Commander: "Yes sir!"

Heihachi: (If the rumor is true, then there are the ancient creature that have ultimate power. If I get that, then I will dominate the world)

((YAKUSHIMA, JAPAN))

Nestling in the warm, the towering mountains and ancient forests make it a secluded and largely unspoilt paradise, which feels a world away from hustle and bustle of megacities.

In the large of the trees, there are woman who feed the animal that around her. Then, the little boy run toward her happily. His face spread the smile and just wears a singlet and black pants. If look around, he is still nine years old.

???: "Mother!"

???: "(Y/N)?"

The boy who called by his mother is (Y/N) Kazama. And the person who called mother by him is Jun Kazama. He runs and immediately hug his mother tightly

(Y/N): "Mother! When we start training?"

Jun: *chuckle* "You are really-really an impatient person, right? Okay we will start soon!"

(Y/N): "Hooray!"

Jun engage his son to train in the middle of forest. Jun Kazama is the mother of (Y/N) Kazama. She is a master of Kazama Style Traditional Martial Arts. She always teaching her fighting style to his son, (Y/N) Kazama. (Y/N) Kazama always hear what his mother said so deeply.

(TIMESKIP)

Jun and (Y/N) now in the hill to see a sunset together. Jun cuddles his son slowly until doing humming.

(Y/N): "Mother, thank you for teaching me today"

Jun: "You're welcome, my son"

(Y/N): "Mother?"

Jun: "Yes?"

(Y/N): "I want to know what my father is like?"

Jun just silent and didn't answer his son's question while stare the orange sky.

(Y/N): "Mother? What's wrong?"

Jun: "Ah nothing....better we back to home"

(Y/N): "Okay!"

(SIX YEARS LATER)

Jun walk towards (Y/N) who still training while take a small cake.

Jun: "(Y/N)! Come here!"

(Y/N): "Yes, mother!"

(Y/N) is stopping his training and walk towards his mother. And then (Y/N) surprised that Jun give the small cake to him.

(Y/N): "M-mother...what is it?"

Jun: "Didn't you remember? This is your birthday! Now you're 15 years old"

(Y/N): "Woah! R-really!?"

Jun: "Yes....Happy Birthday, (Y/N)"

See that, (Y/N) almost crying and immediately hug her mother tightly.

(Y/N): "Thank you.....Mother"

Jun: "You're welcome, my son. I'm sorry I can't give you a special gift for this birthday. I just-"

(Y/N): "Mother.....just you are here with me....That is all I wanted....Not at all"

That makes Jun happily and hug back his son while hold her tears.

Jun: "Thank you, my son.....thank you" *sigh* "Maybe it's time I'll tell you the truth about you"

(Y/N): "The truth? What is it?"

TO BE CONTINUED...