Prologue

A happy person jumped through the halls as his curl bounced up and down. "Ve~" When he'd spotted his prey, he pounced. "King Ludwig!~" Feliciano hugged the tall german man. He tensed up and looked down. "Oh, Feliciano." Ludwig peeled Feliciano off, not feeling any resistance from the man, and held him up by the back of his shirt. Feliciano was talking about pasta by the time Kiku came into the room. "Good bye, Ludwig san." Kiku smiled. "Bye Kiku." Ludwig walked out the doors and into his carriage. "Ciao Ludwig!" Feliciano waved. "Good bye Feliciano." He nodded back then drove away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Bye bye everyone!" Ivan waved at his carriage. "Come back soon, Ivan." Elizaveta waved back from the steps. "See you in 1 week, King Ivan." Roderich nodded to him, standing next to her. Ivan smiled as he stepped in his carriage and was driven away. "My lady, would you come inside?" "Naw, let's go do something fun! It's not everyday I get to wonder without the king around! Hee hee!" She skipped to the gardens. "Come on, Roderich!" He shook his head. "These 7 days will be troublesome..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Vaaaash! Lilyyyy!!" Francis called, walking in circles. "I'm leeeeaaavinggg!" "Good bye, my king." Vash bowed. "Have a safe trip and good bye, my husband." Lily also bowed. "Ohonhon, you don't need to bow. But..." he leaned close to Lily's face with a finger on his lips and winked. "How about a good bye kiss? Ohonhon..." Vash stepped on Francis's foot hard. "You damn pedophile! Don't touch her! She's still a child!" Francis stepped back and chuckled. "I know, I know." He turned towards the doors. "I'll be on my way now. Be good!" And he left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Alfred!" Arthur ran through the halls of the castle of Spades. The american turned around. "Yes, Arthur?" Arthur came to a halt in front of him, stopping to catch his breath a bit. "Why *huff* didn't you wake me up? *huff huff* I barely *huff* had time to say good bye!" He looked up at him. Alfred chuckled a bit. "Sorry. You just look so beautiful when you sleep." Arthur had caught his breath by now and his eye twitched. "God damn wanker! That's so bloody creepy!" "Hahaha!" Alfred laughed. "King Alfred, aru! It's time! You need to go, or you'll be late!" "I'm sorry. I have to go to the meeting now." he leaned towards him and gave Arthur a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you in 7 days time." "..." He blushed and bit his lip as Alfred walked through the castle doors. "Good bye..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N

Idk what Liechtenstien's human name is or if she has one, which I don't think she does, so I thought Lily fit her. I think I heard someone call her that once...well, YOLO :D Btw Vash is Switzerland. I won't explain the main/big minor characters names cuz I think it's kinda basic knowlage to know them if your in the fandom. Sorry...

Sincerely,

cookiesncreamheta