Perfect

October 11th 2016
4:56 pm

Amber's PoV

I was at my boyfriend's house and I was waiting for him, I sat on the end of his bed and went on my phone until he came in. When he walked in I smiled and he didn't back, I immediately knew that something was wrong.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing!" He snapped. This was quite a usual occurrence; he was mad and I tried to be sincere. "You can tell me." I said.

"I said nothing! Now go."

I left the room, even though he wanted me to leave the house, and heard his phone ringing. He said 'hello' down the phone and the person answered. They talked for a bit longer until I heard him say something I knew he wouldn't want me to hear. "What the hell!" I stormed in and he look the most shocked he's ever been.

"It's not what it looks like."

"I knew something was going on!"

"Amber I'm sorry. You know I love you." He stepped closer to me but I nudged him away.

"I tried so many times to convince myself that you were a good person. I don't deserve this!"

"I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"I'm sick and tired with your half apologies!" With that I stormed out and headed to Clover's. When I got there I knocked on the door and as soon as she answered I fell into her arms sobbing. She rushed me in and say me down. I told her everything.

"He didn't deserve you anyway."

"Thanks Clove." I said lifting my head and wiping my wet cheeks. "Sorry I got your shirt wet." I laughed and so did she.

"It's fine."