Nervous

October 17th 2015
10:34 am

Clover's PoV

It was a chilly Sunday, I'm not surprised though it autumn and I live in England. I walked into a café near my house and ordered a cup of coffee. When I got my coffee I sat down and started to do work on my phone. I got distracted by the bell on the door indicating that someone had come in. I looked up from my phone and it was Andy. Andy was Brook's band mate, I only knew him through Amber. He smiled and walked my way. My heart beat quickened and my hands started to shake a little. I texted Amber quickly.

Clover🍀
Amber, Andy is walking towards me and I'm freaking out!
Amber🌼
Calm down! He likes you.
Clover🍀
How do you know?
Amber🌼
He asked me about you.
Clover🍀
Thanks Am x
Amber🌼
It's ok x
Clover🍀
I'll see you tonight. Xx
Amber🌼
Bye xx

He sat down and we talked for a a little bit.

"Do you want to go to my house? I mean we don't have to, if you don't want to. It's ok if you don't. Actually forget I asked, you probably don't want to." I rambled. I tend to ramble and talk fast when I get nervous. He just laughed and took my hand. We walked a couple of blocks to his apartment, well Blair and Ginger's apartment. He told me to come inside and I couldn't stop staring into his eyes. They were so beautiful and blue. I stepped out of my trance and walked in. I was greeted by Brook. Brook and I have always been close mainly because of Amber but he is like a younger brother to me. After we hugged I went into the boy's room and hugged all of them. I took my coat off and Rye took it off me and ran away with it, I just laughed and sat on the couch.

Amber came over and we all talked for a while until Amber and I went home.

A/N:Sorry, this is a bad chapter.