1-20

The first chapter is the end of life
In January, Wencheng entered the cold weather.

When the city reaches winter, it will become cold and humid, and the temperature will remain at 3-5 degrees. It will not snow, but it will be frozen feet. The trees on the street have become bare and look a bit depressed.

Lu Manny sat in a luxurious black car from the hospital slowly on the wide streets of Wencheng.

The bustling city will not lose its embarrassment because of the sluggish weather.

Just after New Year's Day, the streets are still filled with the atmosphere of the festival. The lights are everywhere, the crowds are crowded and lively.

Lu long mouth with a smile, gently stroking his lower abdomen, the line of sight is placed outside the window, so the noisy atmosphere did not penetrate her eyes, she always holding a checklist, gently hold, It is not difficult to see her cherish it.

The luxury sedan opened extra steadily today, and it took only 20 minutes to drive, which doubled the time.

The car is parked at the door of a 3-storey villa.

The driver respectfully opened the door for the land, the door opened, and the land was long.

The wind in Wencheng was a bit cold, blowing her body. She unwittingly wrapped her coat and made the scarf more rigid. There was almost only a pair of big eyes.

She walked into the villa, walked through a garden and walked into the hall.

The warmth in the hall allowed her whole body to warm up instantly. She pulled off her scarf and went upstairs.

Wen Hao is not here at this time.

This surprise, she wants to give him to him at night.

The corner of her mouth was filled with unspeakable happiness, and she pushed the bedroom door open.

On the big bed, I was intertwined with a pair of people, and the entangled body continued to expand under her eyes.

expand.

The person on the bed seemed to feel that the door was pushed open and the intense movement stopped for a second.

The gentle man, the peerless good husband in the eyes of the world, looked at her with a look of anger.

And this **, not from, he is against her.

Underneath, lying down with a petite and graceful body, after stopping the exercise, he deliberately squinted and looked so proud.

and so.

She is in the wrong room.

Lu was squatting at the door and his face was pale.

But she didn't cry and didn't make trouble. She had a good education since childhood and a couple's life as a husband and wife, so she wouldn't be excited and have no image.

Married for 7 years.

Is this the legendary 7-year itch? !

"Is it into the wrong room?" Silent space, she asked him.

Asked her peerless husband, the peerless "good man" who admired the people in Wencheng, once took her hand and walked on the high red carpet, and announced to the world, "In this life, my literary only carries the land. Long, one life and one double."

The scene once was so ironic and ridiculous.

The man named Wen Hao got up from the bed.

The bare body, without a little cover, seems so straightforward.