"Now the boys will be here shortly. When they do, the game will start and you can enter the house. The first HOH starts within an hour of entering the house." Julia told us.

I nodded my head and sat against the wall away from the other girls. Brandy of course, joined me.

"Are you ready for this crazy drama shit?" She asked me as she sat next to me.

I laughed, "Hell no."

The Lizzy girl walked up to us and smiled, "Hi."

"Hi." I smiled back.

"I herd the rumor. Is it true?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

"We can say anything." Brandy answered for me.

She nodded her head and walked back to the Courteny girl, whom I assumed started talking about us by the way they were looking at us.

The kayla girl was standing all alone. I noticed the Courteny girl apporcing her, but I called her over before she reached her.

"Yea?" Kayla said as she dropped her bag infront of us and sat down.

"Where do you come from?" I asked her.

She laughed, "North Carolina, you guys?"

"Florida." Brandy and I both answered.

Kayla shook her head, "I guess we both came across country.

"I guess so." I laughed.

"I cant believe that one came from Canadia, is that even aloud?" She asked.

Brandy shugged her shoulders.

Just in the middle of talking Julia called us all over and I saw a group of guys walk into the studio.

"Their here." Julia said with a smile as she stood us and made her way to the boys.

Julia talked to them each for a moment, then made her way over to us.

"Girls, this is Johnny." Julia said as a short guy with a mohawk walked to our group.

He smiled a cheese, dorky smile and stood next to us.

"Zacky." She said as a guy with slick back hair and a bow tie walked up.

He winked at all of us and stood next to the Johnny guy.

"This is Brian." She said as a guy wearing a foadra walked up.

"I'd like to be called Synyster. Syn for short. Only special people can call me Brian." He said with a smirk as he winked at us and stood with the other thw boys.

I looked at Brandy and she was stairring down the Zacky dude.

"This is Daniel." She said intrducing the next guy with long black hair.

I instently recongized him.

"DJ!" I yelled.

The other girls looked at me with shock as I huged him.

"Shit dude, your here?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and smiled at him.

"You two know each other?" Julia asked.

DJ laughed, "Yea we go wayyy back."

I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek as he stood with the other boys.

"Alright then." Julia laughed, "This next one is Justin."

A bigger guy with his hair sliced back walked up and stood next to DJ.

"I dont need an intrducution." A girl with short black hair and a purple strike in the middle said walking up, "Hello ladies. I am the amazing Fronz, but you can call me Chris. Im engaged to a beauitful girl name Victoria and have a three year old that has an obesion with bugs."

The girls awed at him as he joined the group of guys.

"This is-" Julia started to say, but was interuped by a guy with emo looking hair and johnny deep looking facial hair, "Its TJ."

He angerly stomped to the group of guys. He glared at us girls.

Julia shook her head and smiled at the red hair, bearded guy that had sunglasses on and a not so happy look on his face, "Lastly. This is Danny Worsnop."

Danny nodded his head and joined everyone.

The cameras lit up and were at Julia.

"Welcome! To this seasons big brother! All our house guests have arrived and are about to enter the house. Say hello guys before you step inside." She started, then looked at us.

All the girls got over excited. The guys just waved, while Brandy and I just stood their.

"You all my enter the house for the summer." Julia said to us.

The Danny guy opened the door. All the girls hurried behind him.

Brandy and I looked at each other and followed behind the last of the girls.

As we walked threw I felt someone slap my ass.

I jumped and turned aroud as soon as we got into the house.

That Brian, well 'Syn' guy, was standing behind me, smirking at me. And the TJ dude was glaring at me.

I had no idea who done it, but I knew I was gunna be in for it this summer. I just hoped, I made it to the half way mark and at least to the jury house.