That's my Phone

~Jonathan's POV~ 

I was sitting on a couch on set, texting Lin. 

  Groffy💞: Okay, but anteaters are so underrated. 

Kitten: There also weird. 

Groffy💞: Why? 

Kitten: IDK, how's your day. 

Groffy💞: Ehh fine I'm really tired. 

Groffy💞: Shit got my 5 minute call, ttyl I love you. 

Kitten: ttyl, love u 2. 

I smiled looking at my phone and then quickly ran to the shooting area. 

~Time Skip~ 

It was lunch and I couldn't find my phone. I walked into my dressing room. I swear I put it down on the table next to set. There in my dressing room was Holt, Anna, and Hannah my co-stars looking and snickering at my phone. 

"What are you guys doing?" I snarled. Holt turned around, smirking. 

"Oh hi, Groffy," he cackled. I quickly snatched my phone from his hand. They were looking at my texts to Lin. 

"What the fuck were you guys doing!" I yelled. 

"Sorry Groff it was Holt's idea," Anna said, getting up and leaving to get lunch. Hannah was snickering. 

"I had to teach this old rat what blow job meant, considering you want to give your kitten a lot of them," she laughed. 

"GET OUT!" I yelled. 

"Groff learn to take a joke," Holt began. 

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY TEXTS BETWEEN ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE PRIVATE NOW I SAID GET OUT!" I screamed. They ran like mice. I fell to the floor crying, what did they see. I looked. They had seen the texts from the airplane. They had seen the texts of when we got in a fight. Oh god. I punched the wall, feeling the sting in my hand. I was sobbing now. My phone began to ring it was Lin. I picked it up, sobbing. 

"Groffy what's wrong!?" He exclaimed. 

"S-s-some of the cast me-members thought it would be funny to look through our texts," I sobbed. 

"Babe oh no I'm sorry," He began. 

"I WANT YOU HERE! PLEASE JUST FOR THE WEEK I KNOW IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO WEEKS, BUT I NEED YOU. MY ANXIETY HAS BEEN BAD AND I-I MISS YOUR SMILE AND FACE!" I sobbed into the phone. 

"Alright babe, I'm sorry I'll catch the first flight to Pittsburgh, I'll be there by early morning." 

"Thank you, kitten," I smiled.

"No problem Groffy, I'm always here." 

~Time skip~ 

I was lying in bed, it was 2 AM. Lin said he was in a cab on his way to the apartment building. Our director, David Fincher made Holt and Hannah apologize to me. I heard the front door open. I wanted to jump up and tackle him, but I could barely move. 

"L-Lin," I called in a shaky voice. 

"Yes kitten I'm here, let me use the bathroom and I'll be there," he called back. Just knowing he was here calmed me. I heard the toilet flush and the sink run. He slowly crawled into bed with me. I made out the outline of his nose. I kissed him, hard. 

"I missed you so much, need you here," I bawled into him arm. 

"I'm not going anywhere." 

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP~ 

The next day Lin drove me to work in a car the studio had provided me. As I pulled up to the studio I was Holt and Hannah outside, talking. 

"Do you want me to walk you inside?" Lin asked. 

"No, but go introduce yourself," I said. He got out of the car and opened my car door. He's such a fucking gentleman. I saw Holt's jaw drop when he saw Lin. 

"Holt, Hannah, I have someone very special I'd like you to meet," I said. Lin walked up and shook their hands. 

"Hi I'm Jonathan's husband Lin," he said with a smile. 

"I thought you were in New York," Hannah said. 

"I was, but Jonathan needed me here due to stress so I'm here for a week or two," Lin said. I saw Holt get nervous. He knew it was because of him. 

"Alright well have a good day, I'll pick you up at seven Groffy," Lin said, pecking my lips and walking to the car. I turned to face Holt and Hannah. 

"Okay when he says it it's less silly and kinda sexy," Holt remarked. 

"And that's why it's engraved on my ring," I smirked and walked inside.