A New Years Proposal

~2 month time skip Lin's POV~ 

Today was New Years Eve and I was going to propose to Groff. Oh shit I was nervous. We were having a party at the Richard Rodgers theater. Jonathan was really excited cause the new year ment the end of his treatment. This made me happy too of course, but I was so nervous. Rafa was the only person who new I was proposing. The clock stuck midnight. I smashed my lips against Groff because New Years tradition. Then I got down on one knee, grabbing and opening a small velvet box I had in my jacket pocket. 

"Jonathan Drew Groff. My one and only love, the man I can't live without. I know we've been dating for nine months, nine perfect months. From the moment we started dating I knew I wanted to marry you. I understand if this is to soon, but I want you to know I love you. I love you more than the coffee, I love you more than anything. So please, will you marry me?" There were tears forming in his eyes. 

"Y-yes," he chocked out. I slid the ring onto his finger. The gemstone was amethyst and was shaped like a heart. It was engraved and said "to my beloved Groffy." I was sobbing. I swung him around before smashing our lips together again. Everyone was cheering, I told Rafa to record it, which he did. I felt Jonathan's tears on my cheeks as we kissed. I felt his heart beat race. I felt his hands on my hips. I finally pulled away for air. 

"I love you," Was all he could say. 

A/n sorry this is short, but here's a proposal and here's Groff's ring and if I get married I want this ring.