I Know Him

~Groff's POV~

I HATED the hospital. I felt completly fine and the doctors said that I may make a full recovery within two days (by some miracle) It was about 6 am, Lin was asleep in a chair. I only had one IV which is good. I really needed cuddles so I reached over and poked him.

"I'M AWAKE!" Lin yelled.

"Relax babe, I kinda need cuddles," I whispered. Lin slowly crawled into the bed with me. It was really hard, but we managed. We somehow got into a spooning possition. I soon fell asleep.

~Lin's POV~

My Groffy was finally asleep. I took a quick picture of us in the hospital bed. I had made a quick tweet about what was going on last night. Everyone wanted to know what was going on. I posted it with the caption... Everythings fine. Minor car crash, Groff got a small cut to his liver, but he'll make a full recovery within a week. I got a big ass cut on my arm, but the scar that's left behind will be a reminder of this accident. I thought my precious baby was going to die, but he didn't. I would go to Indonesia and back to get him medicine if need be. Don't ever do this to me again Groffsauce.

I almost fell asleep when there was a knock on the door. It was a police officer. I quickly tried to get out of bed, which was diffucult.

"O-Officer!" I stuttered, falling to the floor. He let out a chuckle as another officer came through the door. I quickly got off the dirty floor.

"Enjoy yourself?" The smaller officer asked.

"If you're implying we were having sex your mistaken," I said.

"Liar," The taller officer whispered. I just rolled my eyes.

"We have information about the man who hit your car. Oh and by the way I'm Officer Grant, and this is my partner Officer Smith," The taller man said. Okay so Tall guy is Officer Grant, short guy if Officer Smith.

"Who did this!" I exclaimed.

"A man by the name of James Jasperson," Officer Smith said. James Jasperson, as in Thayne's little brother. Officer Grant must of seen my face because he asked, "Do you know him?"

"Well kinda, he's the younger brother of my good friend, Thayne Jasperson," I replied.

"We'll call his brother then, thank you sir," Officer Grant said. Before they could leave Groff started talking in his sleep, "No Lin, please fuck me." The officers started laughing as I pushed them out of the room. I quickly shook Jonathan awake.

"What.............?" He mumbled.

"Thayne's little brother did this to you," I said. Jonathan sat up.

"THAT LITTLE BITCH I'M GOING TO-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh you need rest, it's not Thayne's fault. Get some rest, Thayne will probably come and apoligize later today."