A Trip to The Harbour

Start from the beginning

"We didn't mean to take you away from your work, (F/n). We're sorry," he apologized.

"It's fine. No need to worry about it. It was one of those slow days anyway."

Koichi glanced at Josuke and his expression changed to worry, "Hey... What's the matter Josuke."

"Nothing really. Just being told that you're going to meet your father for the first time in 16 years is... you know," he sighed.

Looking at Josuke, I felt a wave of sympathy course through me. Seeing his slightly saddened expression evoked a mysterious emotion from me. Placing my hand on his shoulder, I reassured him.

"Hey, don't get yourself nervous. Everything will be fine."

Turning his head toward me, he wore a shocked expression at first but it soon softened. A faint smile formed on his lips, as well as mine. A sudden ripple of a guitar caused us to direct our attention toward the steel storage containers. A man with long, purple hair carrying a guitar stared at us with sinister, magenta orbs. He wore a pretty tacky outfit and a smug grin. Beside him stood a yellow, bird-like stand that had electricity coursing through him. The man began to monologue and I rolled my eyes. He introduced himself as Akira Otoishi and flaunted his ego. 'Not one of these people again.'

"For fuck's sake, CUT THE BULLSHIT! If you think you're strong enough to beat us up then DO IT! I'm tired of hearing you boast about yourself. With that attitude, you will never become a famous guitarist."

Akira's grin formed into a pout as he angrily replied, "Tch. Don't be an impatient bitch. I sense that your stand is weak. Why would you challenge a foe who is clearly superior in strength?"

"Exactly what I'm talking about," I sighed, "Your cockiness will be your biggest downfall."

A sinister giggle escaped his lips before he yelled, "IF THAT IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE, WHY DON'T YOU CHALLENGE ME? ARE YOU SCARED?"

Gritting my teeth, I approached Akira but was stopped by Josuke. I tried to break free from his grip but he was too strong. 'His body is so close to mine,' I thought as a blush spread across my cheeks. Looking up at Josuke curiously, I also saw a slight blush paint his cheeks.

"(Y/n)," he whispered, "I don't want you to get hurt. You don't really know how to use your stand yet."

"I got this Josuke, don't worry about me."

"No. Stand by Koichi. I'll fight him."

Even though I wanted to beat Akira's ass, I listened to Josuke. I heard a snicker from Akira and my blood boiled with rage. 'Fuck him.' Josuke approached them and they had a petty argument about setting up rules and who would win. A pink, muscular humanoid appeared behind Josuke and punched Akira's finger. Upon impact, there was a loud snap and Akira let out a howl of pain.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU DARE HIT ME?!"

Josuke stared at Akira blankly as he cursed and held his guitar. He began playing his guitar while making bizarre faces. Squinting my eyes, I saw that his finger was healing on its own. 'WHAT THE FUCK?!' After his guitar solo, the same stand from earlier popped out through the vents and turned around Josuke.

"What happ-"

"JOSUKE! BEHIND YOU," I yelled.

The yellow stand punched Josuke, causing him to spit blood from the impact. Electricity coursed through his body and more blood flowed from his mouth. The stand continued to throw punches and Koichi yelled at Josuke.

"BEHIND YOU! TO THE LEFT! HE'S TOO FAST!"

The yellow, bird-like stand kept coming out of the drains and hitting Josuke. I clenched my fists in anger seeing him being attacked. 'THAT ASSHOLE! HE WILL PAY!' Mindlessly, I ran toward Josuke and Koichi screamed.

"(Y-Y/N)! WATCH OUT!"

Josuke turned around and his eyes widened, "(Y-Y/n)! What are y-"

Lady Stardust popped out from behind me and grabbed Josuke's outfit. The clothing material became rubbery, causing his face to contort into a perplexed expression. Glancing behind me, I saw Akira's stand about to strike me. I closed my eyes, preparing to feel the pain but it never came. Curiously, I opened my (e/c) eyes and saw that Josuke had stopped him. His hand was wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. My face was shielded by his chest and my heart raced. 'He.. protected me.' A faint blush dusted my cheeks as Josuke used his stand to repair a tire, which wrapped around Akira's stand. My (e/c) eyes met with Josuke's baby blue ones momentarily. His eyes held a mysterious emotion; one that I couldn't describe. I spaced out for a second, trying to figure out the emotion that his eyes held. 'Were my cousins right? Could he... like me?'

"Is he-"

"Yeah, he's dead," Josuke said nonchalantly.

Shaking my head, I looked over to Akira, who looked as if he was steaming. His face held no emotion as parts of his skin were deteriorating. 'Fuck, I need to pay attention next time. I didn't even see Josuke kill him.' The boat arrived at the harbor and I stood back up.

Glancing over to Josuke nervously, I said, "T..Thank you for saving me."

He looked over to me and a bright smile formed on his lips as he nervously rubbed his neck, "Ah... it's nothing. Thanks for helping me out. His hits didn't do much since you made my suit rubber."

"Yeah... no problem. Let me change that real quick."

My stand reached out her (f/c) hand and placed it on his suit. His suit transformed back into its normal material and the stand disappeared behind me. The door of the ship opened and Jotaro, along with an elderly man and Okuyasu stepped out. The elderly man gasped as his blue eyes landed on Josuke. Josuke looked away a bit flustered and glanced at the man.

"Joseph, this is your son, Josuke Higashikata."

"Josuke," the old man whispered in a curious tone.

"Be careful when you come down that bridge," Josuke said while blushing.

The walked down the bridge toward Josuke. He almost lost footing since his cane snapped into two, but Josuke caught him quickly. Josuke helped his father onto the dock as the blush on his face became more evident. Seeing such a heartwarming sight brought a genuine smile to my lips. Glancing over to Koichi, I saw a warm smile form on his lips. Josuke looked away and grabbed his father's hand to prevent him from falling. His father seemed taken aback from his gesture, but he held onto Josuke. They walked away from us and talked to each other. Okuyasu insisted that Josuke repair his father's cane but Koichi implied that it would ruin the moment. My mind couldn't help but wander off. 'What if that were my hand interlocked with his? Wait... what the fuck am I thinking?' Looking away, a harsh blush dusted my cheeks. Okuyasu laughed and called me out.

"What's up, (Y/n)? I wouldn't imagine such a badass girl like you to blush at anything," he grinned.

"S-Shut up... it's nothing," I sighed.

He continued to tease me and I completely ignored him. A sudden realization came over me as I watched the ripples of the tide. 'Maybe... I do like him? No way. He has a club of fangirls, they'd gut me if I even got close to him. But... could I have a chance? That look in his eyes when he saved me... What was that? Oh well, only time will tell.'