A Trip to The Harbour

2 Days Later

'I should've skipped work today,' I sighed and flipped the sign around to OPEN. My (h/c) locks dangled in my face while I leaned over to wipe down the counters. The hustle and bustle from outside came in through the door; sounds of cars passing by, people talking, trees swaying in the wind. Lately, there's been a lot on my mind. 'Do I really have a crush on Josuke? Or do I think he's cute? What the fuck is wrong with me?' I mindlessly stared at my reflection in the counter and spaced out into my thoughts. 'Why do I think about him so much? All I can think about is those beautiful blue eyes and his quirky attitude. It's so... different... and cute.' Tucking the stray locks behind my hear, I heard footsteps approach me. 'It's too early for this.'

"Hey," an arm locked around my torso, pulling me into a side hug, "How has it been going with you and... your boyfriends?"

"Fuck off," I rolled my (e/c) eyes dramatically, "They're just friends, nothing more."

"I beg to differ," Mikoto giggled.

"Pffft. Whatever," I said and continued to shine the counter.

"Come on~ Loosen up a bit, (F/n)-chan, get a boyfriend! If you ask me, that one boy with the funny hairstyle is really adorable!"

"Josuke? Ohhh, please. Never in a million years would I date him."

"Don't be so mea... Heheh, I see what's going on here," a wide, cheeky grin formed on her lips.

"What do-"

"YOU'RE BLUSHING!!! YOU LIKE JOSUKE!!! HIKARU, (F/N)-CHAN HAS A CRUUSH~"

"Really? No way," Hikaru yelled from across the room as he swept.

"I hope you both rot in Hell," I muttered while my cheeks heated up in embarrassment.

"But (F/n)... do you really like him?"

I paused a bit at Hikaru's question and replied, "I... I don't know."

"(F/N)-CHAN HAS FEELINGS?! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT," Mikoto screamed.

"You guys make it sound like I never loved another person before," I sighed.

"Ok but that one guy you were with was a total douche. This guy seems genuine. We just don't want you to blow it," Hikaru said while washing dishes.

"Oh, speak of the Devil," Mikoto gasped, "Look who's here!"

Lifting my head up from the shiny, granite counter, my eyes met with curious, baby blue orbs through the window. My eyes widened in shock and my jaw dropped, realizing that the door is wide open and that he could've heard everything. Behind him, I saw Koichi, Okuyasu, and Jotaro. 'What's going on? Is it another stand?' I heard Mikoto giggle behind me as Josuke walked into the door. Approaching me, he wore a worried expression.

"There's another stand; this time at the Harbour. We need to go."

"A stand? What is that?"

"Don't worry, Mikoto. I'll be back in a few. Cover my shift, please," I said, throwing off my (f/c) apron.

Josuke grabbed my hand, causing my heart to skip a bit. Walking out the door, I heard my cousins giggle and felt their stares on me. 'Assholes.' I looked down at the ground while my face continued to heat up. 'W-Why is he still holding on?' Reaching the harbor, we walked to an empty boat. Okuyasu tried to start small talk but everyone was too tired from running.

"Okuyasu and I will take the boat. The rest of you will stay here and look for the stand user."

I nodded, understanding Jotaro's directions. Okuyasu and Jotaro got into the speedboat and drove off toward the larger boat off the horizon. Koichi, Josuke, and I walked to the docks and silently waited for any sign of suspicion. My (h/l), (h/c) locks flowed carelessly in the wind as I spaced out. A small hand tugged at my blouse, causing me to look down. Koichi stood there with a curious expression and smiled awkwardly.