"We haven't practiced it yet." Was all he said before sinking back into his shadow. Sting launched a roar that somehow he moved it out of the way.

After a failed attempt at hitting him with a slash Rogue looked over towards Y/n signaling that he was willing to go through with it. She sank into a shadow right before Mard Geer launched his own magic spell.

A giant flower like thing destroyed the area.

"I don't like that petty human's use dragon slaying magic." He thought that he took them out with that magic blast.

"Yeah well, I also don't like..." Sting and Rogue were still standing with barley a scratch on them. Y/n launched out of the shadow with Rogues help joining in on the conversation,

"That you hurt our friends. Ice dragon freeze frame." She casted a spell surprising him, freezing him in place.

The spell didn't last long but when he broke out of it the dragon slayers where already there landing hit after hit on him.

They all could tell that he wasn't fighting them seriously. Sting got fed up with it and yelled at him too.

"This guy's got some fancy foot work." Y/n said launching a punch. She wasn't aware that he had figured out their styles and he grabbed her wrist and launching her over his shoulder and slamming her on the ground a gasping sound could be herd.

Rogue slightly lost it a little. Sting was there to keep him sain. Rogue rushed over to Mard hitting him as hard as he could while Sting went to help her up.

"Launch me toward him." Sting looked baffled at her request. "Alright," He picked her up and threw her.

"Ice dragon Sward Horn." It was a good plan, but it didn't work. He grabbed on to her head and slammed her back onto the ground. She couldn't get back up because of his foot firmly planted on her back.

"Shadow Dragon Roar." "White Dragon Roar." While Mard Geer was busy with Y/n he didn't notice the duo. Knocking him slightly off balance so that she could roll away. A strange voice filled the area.

The boys had a look of confusion while Y/n held a face of pure anger.

"Why him. Why now." She growled out underneath her breath. "Y/n you know who that is?" Rogue questioned.

"He's just the one that took away my family for years. That's Acnologia."

Y/n's POV

My heart started thumping and I felt random pain everywhere. I feel to the ground shortly followed by Sting and Rogue.

"What's going on?" Sting said through gritted teeth. "Come on this really isn't a good time." I scolded myself.

Mard Geer just stood there trying to figure out what was happening to us. He snuck away while we were down.

"You two alright?" Sting made sure that we were standing. Rogue was more focused on trying to find Mard Geer. I looked up and saw them.

Two dragons fighting in the sky. I was at a loss for words. I tugged on Rogues sleeve.

"What's wrong?" He looked down with concern I was surprised that neither of them saw the dragons. It got even better when Natsu launched himself into the sky to join them.

"Rogue you might want to look up." Sting suggested after he finally looked up after hearing Natsu.

"What is that idiot doing now?" I figured out how to talk again. "I'm assuming that's Natsu's dragon Igneel," Rogue stated as we watched the fight between Acnologia and Igneel. Igneel made a throwing motion launching something towards the ground.