Waterpark Madness

Rogue's POV

"Let's go!" Sting launched himself out the door with Lector and Yukino trailing behind him. They left Y/n and I alone with our exceeds.

"Do you think they will notice that we are gone?" I looked down at Y/n. seeing that Frosh had fallen asleep on her head.

"I don't think they will but Sting will turn this into something that didn't happen." Thoughts started running through and most of them were not suitable for people to read. I turned my head so that she wouldn't see how red my face was getting. Shadow noticed

"Rogue you're looking a little red there." Shadow started to tease me while Y/n laughed at us. I glared towards Shadow then lunged trying to grab her out of the air.

"Rogue whenever you decide to stop chasing Shadow around, you guys can join me and Fro on our journey." I caught Shadow and jogged to catch up to the other two.

We reached the gate only to hear familiar voices from people that weren't from our guild.

I stopped trying to place where I recognized those voices from. Until I heard Y/n grumble.

"Why did they have to be here too. I was looking forward to a peaceful day out." I quietly chuckled at her grumpiness.

"Well, at least now it will be an interesting trip." I walked through the gates feeling her shot daggers at the back of my head.

"Yeah right. It would have been interesting either way." I rolled my eyes at her while turning around to face her.

"Come on Y/n let's have a good time." Shadow was tugging on her hair trying to get her to walk forward. Y/n tried to wave her off with her hand. I grabbed Shadow so that she would stop. We proceeded to walk forward.

Sting lunged for my arm and dragged me away when Y/n had her back turned. He did not stop till we were far away.

"Sting why would you do that?" "Never mind that we have things that we need to discuss with you." I looked at him confused noticing that he was the only one there.

"What do you mean by we?" I narrowed my eyes at him. Hailee popped out from a rock behind him. "It means that we need to talk to you about Y/n."

Hailee's tone concerned me a bit. She sounded too serious about it. "Don't worry there's nothing wrong with her. We just need you to admit and tell her that you like her." Hailee at this point was grinning evilly and smiling.

"Come on man all you need to do is admit it." Sting butted in making me blush faintly. "I don't know what you're talking about." I waved my head side to side trying to appear to be looking for something.

"I have to go find Frosh." I quickly said while walking away. I could hear them faintly say something but I didn't care.

Y/n's POV (After Sting had stolen Rogue)

I turned around only to see that Rogue had been kidnaped, and by the smell in the air I figured out that it had been Stings fault.

Shadow and I started to wander around looking around for something to do. I heard a commotion coming from one of the many pools.

Mira and Jenny started stripping each other for some odd reason. "Umm, I don't think that we should try to intervene. I would prefer to keep my swimsuit on." Shadow agreed with me. While walking away I saw Gajeel.

"Hey look its Cousin It." Shadow started to fly over to him not realizing that he was with Levy and she was taking him down to the Aquarium.

"Not so fast Shadow." I grabbed her tail to stop her. "Look at what he is doing. Let's not disturb him." She ships them about as hard as I do so she went along.