Chapter 5: arrow

Entity_303's POV

I sit outside my house, waiting for Herobrine to come back from questioning (Y/n). If she was lying, I was right to bring her to Minecraft. If she wasn't, I owe her a huge apology!

Server: Teleported Herobrine to Entity_303.

I stand up quickly, hoping I didn't mess up so bad...

"She just stumbled across your code." He says, confirming my fears. My heart sinks. I sit back down, my face in my hands.

"Oh man..." I sigh. "I really messed up..." He shrugs.

"I'm sure it's nothing compared to what Brine would do." He chuckles reassuringly as he sits next to me.

Brineary, Brine for short. That guy is so reckless, he once dug into a group of silverfish, then dug straight down to get away. He landed in lava. Maybe you'd say he panicked, but he can detect silverfish and lava. He did it intentionally.

"Yeah, who knows what he'd do." I agree quietly. He chuckles. He pats my shoulder.

"It was an accident." He reminds me. "It'll be ok." I nod.

"I owe her an apology." I sigh.

"Sure do." He agrees. "It can wait until she calms down. She's still kinda annoyed." I groan, pulling my hood up.

"I think I'm just gonna jump into the void." I grumble, embarrassed. "Maybe she'll feel better after I respawn."

"Null would just catch you." He counters. "Not that I'd let you jump in the first place." I chuckle nervously.

"Joking." I respond. "Mostly." He playfully hits me.

"I'm gonna go check on Libi and Daedra." He chuckles, then disappears.

Daedra is his pet dragon, Null says she's about twelve in dragon age. Apparently they age a lot slower than anyone else. After Steve killed the enderdragon, Hero protected the egg and raised Daedra when she hatched.

I sit back against my wall, trying to think of a good way to apologize. Finding none, I decide to let it wait.

Your POV

Lick has been keeping an eye on me, because he has no idea if I'll respawn if I die. He's overly cautious, as if I'd never seen Minecraft before. Like I wouldn't know to avoid creepers and not look at endermen.

I climb to the top of a tree, taking a look around. The sun is beginning to set, and mobs will be spawning soon. I should go inside, but I want to watch the sun set. There's always been something about the way the sun paints the sky different shades of orange, pink, red... the last shimmer of sunshine. The last flicker of flame before the moon takes over for the night. Then the stars- somehow burning bright and visible from so far away. That takes some serious power.

"(Y/n)?!" I hear Lick's voice, and lay down low to the tree. I just want to see the stars for a bit, I haven't even gotten a glance since I was kidnapped. "(Y/n) it is nearly night! It is quite dangerous! Suppose a skeleton should find you?!"

Then I'll take it down. I got a sword last night, made of iron. Not amazing, but it's something to let me out at night without being defenseless.