Chapter 1: Starting Off Good

Here's just a story in working with a friend and it's mostly a side story that just came to mind!

Broken Mute Chapter 1: Starting Off Good

The Beginning

Who would have thought that once I turned 17 I had to go to school. It was like no any school though. A school for all mobians with quirks. Of course mine was summoning a hammer and strengths but once I went to school I soon found out they are many quirks in the world. I wonder what the future holds.

Amy P.O.V

"Amy it's time to wake up!" A loud awakening voice called from downstairs. I sigh rolling over throwing my fluffy blanket over my head. "Amy you can't sleep in on a school day~" A soft voice says as it was close now as I realize she's now at the end of my bed.

She pulls the covers off me as the cold air greets my body as the sun shined from the window. I sit up rubbing my eyes. "Morning Sleeping Beauty~" she says. I look at her greeted by Sally.

Sally has been my roommate ever since we started high school together. Yea she might be a senior but I'm close behind her as I'm a junior. Though she is a genius I'd thought she'd be in college by now.

She sits down on my right side giggling as she pushes my messed up bangs "Slept okay last night?" She asked as I nod to her. She smiles as she puts a little stick machine that looks like a thermometer on my neck. Soon it beeps as she looks at it"Hmm...still no improvement but you did swallow your food well last night?" She looks at me as if she was my mother.

I roll my eyes as I smiled nodding my head. "Alright..now get up and get dressed! Rouge is coming to pick us up soon!" She gets up walking out of my room as I get up myself going to my closet.

I of course still wear my red dress but I have to be in Uniform. I got a white shirt with a short light pink skirt. I even have a link pink bow to go with it. I go to the mirror as my brown loafers sit as well as my knee high socks lay. Bending down I grab my socks slipping into them as they stop just below my knee. My loafers slip on with ease. Taking a look in the mirror of my outfit, I smile seeing it looks well on me but as I look up more I realized I haven't brush my quills down or bangs. Giving off a quiet sigh, I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my crazy quills.

Going downstairs 10 minutes later I find Sally dressed the same as me but on her arm was a sash that had a golden star on it. She pulled her long hair up in a pony tail too. She turned seeing me at the end of the stairs giving me her sweet smile. "Well I made pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon if you are hungry!" She says sitting down at the dining room table. I smelt the pancakes as my stomach responses with a loud growl.

Knowing I was starving I quickly walked to the table sitting across from Sally. Taking my glass cup filling it with strawberry milk Sally makes a coughing sound. "Amy you knowing it's too early to be having such sweet stuff in the morning" she says bluntly. Sticking my tongue at her in a playful way taking a gulp of the cold beverage. Sally sighs "You are lucky being my best friend" she grumbles as we both giggle.

Taking my now empty plate and full belly, I walk to the sink dumping our plate in the soapy water. "Alright Amy Rouge is here we gotta go!" Sally yells from the door. Letting the dirty plates sink in the water I know Bonnie will come over sometime and clean up so I grab my backpack skipping out the door seeing everyone waiting on me.