Shu X Reader[I love you]

Me: Hey Shu.
Shu:What is it Iheartbeyblade?
Me: I'm going to write a Shu X Reader, is that okay with you?
Shu:Of course,go ahead and write it before you forget it.
Me:*blushes* Thanks.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was training in the beypark when I heard a familiar voice. "[Your name]" I smiled softly as I side-stepped the child. A familiar blue-head tumbled to the ground as I tried not to laugh. "Hello Valt" Valt smiled as he got up. "Hey [Your name],I want you to met someone." He said to me. "Okay,who?" I asked. "Hello there." A deep voice said behind me. I turned around and saw a boy with snow white hair and blood red eyes. "[Your name],meet Shu Kurenai." Valt informed me. "Shu,meet [Your name][Last name]. The only female blader in this town." I smiled at the boy before someone called for him. "Valt!" I looked over at the pink-haired girl and blue-haired boy. Nika and Toko Aoi. Valt's younger twin siblings. "That your cue Valt." I said. "Bye [your name],see you tomorrow." Valt yelled as he ran to his family. "Hey." I heard Shu ask. "I know we just met,but do you want to go out with me?" I smiled. "Sure"
———The Next Day———
Shu and I were walking in the park when I heard an all-to-familiar noise. "Ice cream!" I yelled out. Shu laughed and followed me to the ice cream truck. "I would like a vanilla and a [favorite ice cream] for the girl." Shu told the woman. She smiled as she handed Shu the order. "Thank you." I said as he give me the cone. We went and sat on the park bench to eat. I stood up as we finish our ice cream cones. "Wait [your name]." Shu spoke. I looked at him confused,but before I could ask he pulled me in and kissed me. I was surprised,but soon melted into the kiss. "Finally!" Shu and I broke apart to see Valt,Nika,Toko, and the rest of the bey club standing there. "It took you two long enough." Daigo said with a soft smile. "Yeah,I thought I would have to make you two kiss." Wakiya growled playfully. I blushed and glanced at Shu. The sweet boy was pink with blush. "I ship it!" The twins yelled. I couldn't help but laugh at the sweet little kids.
~ "I love you guys...and girls"~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Me: So what do you think?
Shu: I love it and you.*Kisses my lips*
Wakiya:GET A ROOM!!!
Shu: We are in a room,get the hell  out.
Me:Shu!! *Dies from laughing*
Shu:*Blushes* Sorry Babe.
Me:You're okay,but he's right. Get out Wakiya!!
Shu:Ha! She told you!
Wakiya:Whatever.*Walks out the room*