6. W H I T E C H R I S T M A S

Start from the beginning

He jumped up and spun around, adjusting his Santa hat. "Think of all the fun I've missed," he pouted, leaning his whole body against Sero. The raven haired friend stumbled before regaining his balance and adjusting to the new weight. "Think of all the hotties that I haven't kissed," He blew a kiss to the crowd, causing basically everyone to go into tear-jerking laughter. "Next year I could be just as good," The line they formed dispersed as they walked forward and took designated spots on the large stage. "If you check off my Christmas list," Denki made big, exaggerated check marks into the air with a smile.

"Santa pally, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot," Kirishima sang the next lyric before he turned and pointed to Denki, who was now in the center. "I've been an sweetie all year," The blond sang as he gestured to the raven haired boy on the other side of him. "Santa buddy, so hurry down the chimney tonight," Sero finished the verse, slightly laughing by the end of it.

"Santa buddy, one thing that I really do need," Sero sang again, gesturing both his hands in an over exaggerated manner to the center stage. "The deed...," The centered-blond took a running start, sliding on his kneepads until he somewhat reached Kirishima. "...To a platinum mine," he finished casually. The crowd laughed, awaiting the red head's line. "Santa pally, so hurry down the chimney tonight!" He said, helping Denki up.

They moved until Kirishima was in the center, Sero was on the right, and Denki was on the left. "Santa buddy, fill my stocking with Canucks tix for kicks," Kirishima sang with a smile. "Throw me on the first line. Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight," Kirishima made a throwing motion, and both of the boys on the side put there hands above there eyebrows to pretend as if they were trying to spot the fake-flying object.

"Come and trim my Christmas tree," The melody got sweeter as Sero sang and switched spots with Kirishima. "With some decorations bought at Mercedes," He had the familiar triangular smile on his lips as he sang. "I really do, believe in you," he pointed to the crowd, , "Now lets see if you, believe in me," Sero then spun his hand around to point to himself.

"Santa poppy, forget to mention one little thing," Denki waltzed up on center stage, knocking off Sero's hat as the male walked by. Sero rolled his eyes and picked up the red hat, adjusting it back onto his head as he finished the short walk. "Cha-ching!" Denki rubbed his thumb against his middle and pointer finger for the universal hand signal for money. "No I don't mean as a loan," He said with a soft chuckle, looking side to side as the two other males joined him in the middle of the stage. "Santa buddy, so hurry down the chimney tonight!" They sang in unison, hugging each other. "Hurry down the chimney tonight. Oh hurry down the chimney tonight!" With a long, drawn out note, they concluded their performance.

I cheered and clapped for them, laughing loudly and telling Mina to send me the video. They ran off stage, waving and bowing like crazy. As soon as they exited, Present Mic ran onto stage. He raised a fist-bump into the air and smiled, cheering into the mic. "Hello ladies and gentleman!" He cheered. "Our favorite monotone announcer was replaced, due to his pure disinterest to be here!" He said it completely casually, causing another fit of laughter from the large audience. 

"Now onto the second act of the night!" He said with a huge grin. "Performing next is Izuku Midoriya, singing 'Santa Tell Me!'," The banana-blonde ran off stage just as the green curly haired boy entered on the other side. He was waving politely to the crowd as his black boots clinked against the wooden stage. He wore an adorable red and green christmas sweater with black jeans and black ankle boots. There were audible "awhs!" heard from the crowd as he walked and adjusted his mic stand to his height.