Instagram accounts and backround storys

Instagram accounts
Jasper - @fangirl486
Clarke - @wanheda456
Lexa - @badasslesbian
Monty - @nerddd7
Murphy - @i.hate.everything
Bellamy - @the.hot.one
Octavia - @bloodrenia2
Harper - @i.want.food
Madi - @madison7
Maya - @M.A.Y.A
Miller - @gay.gay.boi
Raven - @gaygirl8
Lincoln - @grounder9
Emori - @bi.bi.emori
Finn - @babyshark2
Echo - Echoe2

Characters background story's (if they have one)

Clarke: Her dad died. She does not really have a good relationship with her mom. Abby lets her stay in the house but they don't talk or tell each other much. She has been dating Lexa for 11 months.

Jasper: Both parents died when he was little. He has been living with Monty and Harper. Marper has been dating for 2 years. He always calls him and his close friends, "the squad."

Murphy: His mom died when he was 13. He has an abusive father and sometimes goes out and lives in his car for a few days or weeks till his dad has had time to cool off. He says he is strait but everyone else thinks otherwise. He is best friends with raven.

Octavia and Bellamy: Parents abandoned them when they were young, they lived with there aunt till they were 16 then they moved to a house. Octavia has been dating Lincoln ever since. Bellamy is gay but is too scared to come out.

Echo: Is friends with "the squad" but not that close. Used to date raven but now they are just friends.

Madi: She will come later in the story and you will find out her background then.

I'm gonna try to post at least one a week!
Hope you enjoy so far (even thought there is no chapters yet) byeeeeeeeeeeeee