The Bird Scene

The next day I arrived into school early and sat down in sikowitz's class. But soon, the class started to fill up with students and one particular one sat beside me.

"Hey, Natalia right?" He asked, smiling widely.

"Yeah, but you can just call me Natalie or Nat."

"I dont know if you know me, we sat together yesterday at lunch and I was wondering if you wanted to catch some food at this place I found out."

"(Yes)"

"Cool!"

After class I went to a little burrito bar place with Andre. It was so cool and just everything I would want come to life.

I was sitting with him talking about things.

"So how did it go with your bird scene?" Andre asked, biting his burrito.

"I passed! But I can't tell anyone how to pass which sucks." I frowned, but smiled afterwards because I passed and I'm with Andre.

"Oh Natalie! You have a little-"

"¡Oh, lo siento! (Oh, sorry!)" I apologised.

"Let me clean it." he smiled, getting his napkin and wiping it.

He then randomly kissed me, which I kissed back with a smile.

Instantly, I pulled back after realising what we did.

"Sorry." I shook my head.

"No, I just- do you want to be my girlfriend?"  he asked.

"Sure, heh!" I smiled, leaning in to kiss him more.

After we went back to school it was still lunch so I just went with Andre to sit with the rest.

"Where were you two?" Jade asked.

"Busy asking each other out." Andre laughed. "Cool stuff."

"Wait! You guys are a couple? Dannazione! È veloce! (Dang! That's quick!)" Morilla said, she was Italian if you didn't know.

"I just really like him heh"