Ch.7- Iv'e Missed You

Start from the beginning

Yagi sighed as the principal left the room. He leaned on his desk. He felt kinda scared in a way. Well obviously he would be. This didn't seem like a good idea to him. He took of his suit jacket. He felt hot. He leaned on his desk.

For a literal fifteen minutes. Thinking about the positives and negatives. Maybe he should ask him out for drinks...but what if Aizawa takes that the wrong way? Yagi sighed and the bell rung. Students flooded the halls. Screaming and laughing. Running to their lockers and meeting up with their friends.

Yagi turned into his All Might form. His door was open. The children would always peek their heads in or steal a glance. Still amazed by the teacher. Some were even jealous they weren't able to be in his class. So soon enough the halls were empty. No more noise. He deflated.

He took the pile of papers in both hands gripping the sheets. He began to walk out of his class. His feet were moving but he couldn't really tell that they were. He wasn't thinking. He just kept walking towards class 1-A, Aizawa's room. He felt his chest tighten. He was so afraid.

He finally got there. Standing in front of the door. He cracked the door open. His hand shaking slightly. There was too much sun inside. So he stepped in. Eyes widened. "Aizawa." He said.

The beautiful man turned to him. He was crying. Yagi didn't know what to do. What could he do? He walked slowly towards him stumbling. His legs felt weak. He held Aizawa. In his arms tight. They both slowly sunk to the ground Aizawa in Yagi's arms.

Aizawa's breath was harsh. "Yagi..." He began "I've missed you..." He looked up smiling. "Why..Why are you crying?" He asked. Yagi's large hands going to wipe the tears.

"It's been like this for four months. Me not wanting to go anywhere or do anything. Then hen we had to work together...Well I broke down." He whispered almost. Then all of a sudden his brows furrowed. His shoulders tensed. He pushed Yagi's hands away. He got up. Stumbling as he tried.

"Whatever...Were supposed to be working. Not being dramatic." He crossed his arms as he looked away. He felt sick. He just rejected him. Well why should it matter? Yagi already hurt him. By leaving and not believing him. So why is he feeling this way? He hated it.

But yes,it's true Aizawa missed him so much.

So Yagi sat on the floor. Confused as fuck. He tilted his head about to speak. But then he closed his mouth. He just picked up the papers and stood up patting his clothes to smooth them out possibly. "I see..." Yagi's voice sounded hoarse.

Aizawa sighed heavily. "We can talk about...this later." He emphasized the 'this'

Yagi nodded as they went over to the desk. Aizawa sat down while Yagi leaned over.

They began to work. A few minutes into it Aizawa grunted. His hair kept falling into his face.

Yagi smiled lightly. "I have a hair tie if you want...?" He held out his wrist.

Aizawa looked up. His eyes widening slightly. That smile. That damn smile. That's the same one from their first kiss...when they came home. He growled slightly from his throat. Yagi didn't seem to pay attention to the growl. He just waited with his wrist out.

Aizawa reached forward. Grabbing his wrist with one hand. Then slowly peeling the hair tie of with the other. They kept eye contact the entire time. Yagi's reaction being priceless. His smile disappeared and his lips parted slowly. The eye contact not breaking at all.

Aizawa let go of the wrist that fell on the table, now limp. Aizawa reached up as he held up his hair. The hair tie which was now in his mouth considering he was holding the hair with both hands. He then reached down taking the tie and he began to tie his hair. Slowly but still looking into the sunken eyes.

He finished with his hair. And let his hands rest on the desk. "Are we going to work or what?" Aizawa asked.

Yagi nodded his face was now a light pink. "Yes! Um of course." he laughed nervously. They went back to working. Every now and then they switched places. Sometimes Yagi would be sitting and Aizawa would be leering over him as Yagi gave a slightly nervous but adorable smile.

They finished at around seven. The sun was still going down. Yagi got the papers and put them in a folder. Then finally into his bag. "So Aizawa....What will you be doing after all of this?" Yagi looked up to see Aizawa getting his own bag and belongings. "Going home...Why?"

He asked as he went to untie his hair. "Oh you can keep the tie!" Yagi spoke quickly. So Aizawa let his hands fall to his sides and began to walk out. Yagi stumbled behind him following him like a desperate puppy.

"Oh and um, Well I wanted to know if you want to go out for drinks tonight?! Nezu said maybe we should just for fun or something like that. Also to relax as well!" Yagi smiled as he finally caught up with Aizawa.

The black haired man furrowed his brows. He sighed, he didn't stop walking. He was currently thinking about it. He made his way to the teacher's lockers and opened his getting the spare clothing for himself. "Sure, Would be a great way to drown my sorrows." He smirked a tiny bit. "Let me change. I don't wanna be in this hero outfit all day....besides today is the end of the week. So I should get to have some fun." He shrugged.

He left into the bathroom to get changed. He came out. Yagi's smile widened. He was beautiful. he wore black (very tight) skinny jeans. (Which made his ass look nice as fuck)

He also wore the v neck sweater all black as well. "Also did I happen to leave one of my sweaters at your place? I had to buy a new one cause I couldn't find it." Yagi blushed. "No I haven't seen it..." 

He laughed a bit. Aizawa sighed softly. "Alright lets go." Aizawa looked up at the man. 'He better not try anything..' He thought to himself. They began to walk and start a conversation that Aizawa actually enjoyed. He smiled everyone and then. Looking at his ex adoringly. As they were walking there hands sometimes brushed against each others. 

It went silent. Aizawa felt it so did Yagi. There hands brushed against each others harder and stayed like that. Aizawa moved closer his index finger slowly intertwining with Yagis. 

The blonde smiled more. Moving closer his middle finger now intertwining with Aizawa's.

Then they continued talking like nothing was going on. It felt wonderfully natural. And they both loved it. Aizawa's chest felt tight now. His face a light pink He felt it again.

He felt love.

(Hope you enjoyed!! Comment and vote please!! Thanks. SORRY FOR ERRORS BTW )