Chapter 7: "The Talk"

✖️Katelyn POV✖️

"But on a serious note.." Blake said, "We need to talk"

"Yea we definitely do.." I said looking at him from the bed.

"Well come with me Katelyn and I tell you what I need to tell you," He said walking out of the room heading somewhere

I looked at Maddie and she nodded telling me to go. So I followed him and he then went into a room that looked like an office and saw a chair and I sat in it.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked

"We need to talk about your situation," He said putting his hands on the desk

"My situation?" I asked leaning forward

"Your situation with your mother.." He said and I tensed

"Oh.. that situation.. well um.." I said nervously..

"You can tell me.. I won't judge.." He said and I sighed

"It all started when I was younger and it was my 9th birthday.. The day started normal with my brother waking me up and my mom making me pancakes.. After we finished eating breakfast my dad had gotten me a gift but it wasn't at the house so we had to get into the car and drive there.. But on the drive to the present we were hit by a car head on.. I was fine but my dad wasn't he was bleeding out.." I said crying.. Blake pulled me over to him and hugged me..

"He died with me in the car with him.. The ambulance came and tried to revive him but he was long gone.. and to this day my mom blames me for what happened because I just had to have a birthday present.. and she beats me because of what happened to him.. I just keep her away from my brother because I don't want him to deal with the pain and abuse" I said into his chest crying..

"It not your fault babe.." He said pulling me closer to him.

"If I didn't have asked him for a big gift then he would still be here.." I said.. His grip tightened

"It is not your fault stop telling yourself that it is.. There was nothing you could have done.." He told me..

"I wish I could have at least done something.." I said muffled into his chest..

"I know.. but it's ok.. Your free from her.." He said

"Yea I am but my brother isn't.. If I'm not there he's going to get all the abuse.. I don't want him going through it.. I need to go back to him." I said pulling away from him heading towards the door..

"No! You are not leaving me!" He yelled grabbing my wrist

"Yes I am! I need to be there to save him!" I said

"You could get yourself killed!" He yelled

"I don't care! As long as my brother is out of harms way then I'll be fine" I yelled at him taking his fingers off my wrist and walking towards the door..

"What would your dad want you to do?" He asked

"He'd want me to save my brother from her.." I said walking out of the room and going down the stairs..

"Ok.. I'll help you get him from her.. All I want is for you to be ok in the end" He said walking towards me..

"Ok.." I said

"But first before we go hell blazing we need a plan.." He said..

"Then let's make a plan.. and fast.." I said looking at a clock that was next to me and it said 3 pm.. "My brother gets out of practice in 2 hours.. So we need a plan by then.."

"Ok I'll see what we can do and come up with.." He said walking down the stairs and going into a room that was I'm guessing his office and I followed in suit..

"Ok.." I said as he went to the phone and called all his men to his office so they could come up with a good plan to get my brother out of that hell hole..

✖️✖️✖️✖️
I am so sorry for not updating for a while.. I've had such writers block so.. yea here's chapter 7.. I'll try to see if I can write more.. I'm going into Christmas break so I'll be able to write stuff.. but that's if I have the motivation.. I've been busy with a lot of stuff.. Junior year is not easy.. especially having homework to do like literally everyday.. At least my last finals for the first semester is tomorrow then I'll be good.. So thanks for being patient.. It may not be that good but I tried..