Chapter 5: "The Deal"

☆Katelyn's POV☆

I woke up suddenly from that nightmare.. wishing it was only a really long dream but I looked around the room and I knew it wasnt..

My phone then went off playing hypnotic.. so I picked it up to see that my aunt was calling me..

"Hello?" I said as I answered the call and I put it on speaker cause I'm too lazy to put it up to my ear.

"Oh thank god you answered the phone.. I was thinking something bad happened to you.." She said..

"What do you mean? How do you know not at home.." I asked her

"Well 1. because you just said you weren't and 2. Your mother had called me and Ben several times asking if we knew where you were.." My aunt said.. Ben is my uncle.. aka.. her husband..

"Of course she did.. I'm not surprised the slightest.. she probably wants to beat me because I left.." I said rolling my eyes..

"Oh sweetie.. I wish I could do something.." She whispered..

"It's fine.. I can handle her.." I said..

"I wish you weren't used to this.. but sadly you are.." She replied.. I could hear the sadness in her voice..

"Well I got to go sweetie.. I'll talk to you later.." She said..

"Ok.. bye.." I said as the call ended.. and as I turned around I saw Blake just standing there at my door.. and I noticed that his nuckles were turning white.. thats when I knew that he heard the whole conversation..

"Oh hey Blake..." I said scratching the back of my head..

"Your mother beats you?" He said making his nuckles become even more white if that's even possible....

"Um.. yea..." I whispered.. looking at the floor..

"How dare she touch what's mine!" He said.. and I was shook..

"What do you mean what's yours? I'm not a possession.." I said glaring at him..

"Oh yes, you are sweetheart.. your mother sold you to me after she didn't have enough money to pay me back for all the achohol she took.." he said as he walked towards me..

How dare she sell me to some stranger because she couldn't pay them back for all the stupid ass achohol she had..

She deserves the best mother of the fucking year award..

"Well I'm sorry my mother never payed you for the achohol but I can get a job and pay you back then you could let me and my bestfriend go.." I told him..

"Hell no! You're mine! No one else can have you! All of you is mine! Your mother can pay all that shit but you're still mine! I will never let you go." He said glaring at me as he got really close.. and the next thing i know was i was against a wall and he was grabbing my wrists and putting them above me on the wall..

"What the hell Blake?!?" I said and I was about to say something else but I was cut off by him slamming his mouth onto mine..

Suddenly my mind went blank.. and all I could think about was his lips on mine.. I started to kiss him back.. he tasted like chocolate.. his lips were so soft and when he pulled away I tried so hard to stop myself from whimpering..

He moved a strand of hair away from my face and whispered into my ear, "even if you run away I will find you.. so don't even try.." and to that he walked away out of the room.

After a few hours of just sitting on the ground thinking about what had happened.. I got up and looked at my phone and it was 12pm..

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and it opened.. and there stood the guy who threw me in here..

"Get up. The Boss wants you in your own room." The man snapped at me.. I stood up from my sitting position and walk toward the door.

The man was already halfway down the hallway when I turned as I got out of the door frame of the cold room..

As we were heading down the hallway there were a big staircase in front of us.. Which looked pretty fancy and expensive to have in your house. But we walked past the stairs and went into a room that was the kitchen.

Damn.. all this stuff here is just so damn fancy and must cost a fortune.. if I even got these things I would be completely broke and I doubt working at a fast food restaurant will be any help.

It must be nice to be rich and have all the things you could ever want..

°°°°
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.. I've been busy with school.. being a Sophmore in high school and having a ton of freaking homework is not fun.. it's too much work.. and I've been going through stuff and I'll be taking a bit of a break again.. for a while but I may end up posting things every now and then..

Byeee! ♡Chey♡