"I finally found you:)"

I've always dreamed about one thing - a trip to London. I've never been to England, but this country really intrigues me. Unfortunately my parents don't let me go there alone, so I accepted my dream as not possible to come true... Today, when I came back home my parents were so happy. My mother was smiling all the time and I started to suspect something, but when I asked her what's going on she didn't say a word. That was weird. I went upstairs and I lied down on my bed. Yes, I'm a normal 17-year-old  teenager, a girl with complexes, with teenage problems and dreams. Suddenly I heard a noise downstairs in the kitchen. When I went there I realized my mother knocked a vase, but she didn't care it. She caught my arm and told me to sit down on the sofa. Then she came back with my dad who was holding a quite big card.

"What's this?" - I asked my dad.

"You're going to London darling!!!!" - my parents shouted together with smiles on their faces.

Whaaaaat?! I told to myself. I couldn't believe it. That was the day, when my dream came true. I felt like I was dreaming or something. I took a blue card from them and I read AIRPLANE TICKET TO LONDON. I felt insane...

*A WEEK LATER ON AIRPORT*

I'm so nervous. I completely don't know why. This is a moment, THAT moment when my dream's finally comming true. I'm so excited!

"Bye mommy! Bye daddy!" - I told to my parents and hugged them. Then I took my suitcase and went to departure gate. 10 minutes later I was sitting in airplane, on my seat, happy and curious of what will happen during my stay in the most exciting city in the world.

Suddenly I got hitted by somebody who was carrying a hudge suitcase.

"Ouch! Don't you see...?!" - I didn't finish my sentence when I saw blonde hair and a friendly face.

"I'm really sorry! I didn't want to hit you! I'm so careless!!! Would you forgive me, please?" - said the boy. He cared a lot he hit me, that was so cute. Anyway I couldn't be angry with him! He seemed to be so likable...

"It's okay! Don't worry about that! :)" - I said to him and smiled warmly.

"I need to be more careful... Well, uhmm... Let me introduce myself, I'm..."

The boy didn't finished, cause a signal disturbed him.

*BEEP* GOOD MORNING, IT'S A PILOT. WE'VE ALREADY LANDED IN LONDON HEATHROW. YOU CAN GET OFF THE PLANE. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR AIRLINES, HAVE A NICE DAY! *BEEP*

Okay, my flight came to the end. I took my suitcase and went to exit. I was so exited of being in London. "That will be an unforgettable time." - I told to myself

Then I realized I forgot about that boy who hit me in the airplane. I started looking for him but there were too many people and finding him seemed to be almost impossible. I felt sad about it but I could do nothing. I took a cab and went to my hotel.

*FINALLY IN A HOTEL*

I lied down on a big bed. The room was really nicely decorated. I was thinking about that blonde boy. I wanted to get to know him, but it was too late. I unpacked my clothes, took a shower and dressed up. "It's time to get to know you, London." - I thought and left my room.

I was shocked because of everything there. The atmosphere here is absolutely amazing. I visited all the famous sights, which I really enjoyed. I even forgot bout that cute blonde man. I met some english friends here and I decided to spend my time in London with them. They were such kind and funny people, and they proposed they can show me the best cafe in the whole city. I agreed. We went there and spend a nice time together. After that I thanked them for wonderful evening and came back to hotel. I was exhausted so I fell asleep instantly.

In the morning I heard knocking to my door. It was somebody from staff. He brought me my breakfast. I was eating delicious pudding when I heard some noises. I came to the corridor and I saw a few teenage boys running and shouting something to each other. I closed the door and started finishing my meal. I was eating slowly and thinking about these 4 boys who I've already seen. I thought I've seen them somewhere earlier, but I couldn't remind myself where.

My new english friends planned they are going to take me to a concert. I agreed, but when I asked them about the band they only smiled to each other. They came at 7 p.m.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

The concert takes place in a big hall. The queues of girls are extremely long and that is the thing which shocked me so much. When we finally get into the hall it was really dark. I managed to walk through the crowd and I now I was standing in front of the stage. I was excited, because I didn't know whose concert it is.

Then I heard a voice and all the girls started shouting and squeaking, so did I. Suddenly 5 boys came into the stage and started talking what made the girls started jumping and shouting louder.  Lights from the stage were too dazzling and I couldn't see well, who's gonna perform.Then I heard the voice. I heard it earlier. My heart raced and I started shaking. Oh, my God...

Then, the lights changed and now I could see EVERYTHING perfectly. That boy.

"T-t-th-tha-that boy!" - shouted to myself. Lily (my friend) heard me and she smiled to me.

"I knew you'd like them!" - she said.

They started singing a song.

Yes, that was One Direction.

"I'm dreaming Lily..." - I whispered when suddenly I felt all the girls are staring at me. I didn't know what happen... The music stopped. I looked at the stage and I saw HIM standing in front of me. Smiling.

"I finally found you! :)"

I hope you liked my story, guys! Sorry for my english and all mistakes which I did.

If you want me to write the next parts just let me know by commenting or tweeting.:)                                                                                                      ~Marta xx