Trying it on, I found it cute and on top of that it was even over priced. I went out of the trial room and showed the outfit to Dereck and Jacob to get their opinion. "You look very cute," Dereck said as he looked at me. I smiled but there was still a doubt in my mind. "Are you sure that this isn't too simple," I asked them and the looked at me intently.

Dereck got up and started looking through the clothes. After a few minutes of searching, he pulled out a blouse cute little yellow flowers on it. "Black dressed pants would look nice, right," Jacob asked me as he helped Dereck. "Here try this one on," Dereck said as he put the two item of clothing in my hands.

I came out of the trial room again to show the boys the outfit

I came out of the trial room again to show the boys the outfit. As I was walking out, I couldn't help but worry that one of my boobs is going to slip out. "So what do you think," I said as I twirl in front of them. "That's beautiful on you. Let's get this one," Dereck said as he looked at the outfit with appreciation.

After buying the clothes, we made our way back to Max's house. Knocking on the door, we waited patiently for the maids to open. "Hello Maria," I said as she opened the door for me. We got inside and we're about to make our way to my room when I heard Max's voice coming from the living room. "He is already home," I asked myself as I looked at the clock. Well it was actually still early so maybe he is just stopping by.

"We should have grabbed lunch when we were at the mall," Jacob said as he started whining. "Jayjay we could just make something," I said as we were entering the living room. Max came into sight and besides him was Adriano. "Athena," Adriano said excitedly as he saw me. "Adriano," I saw as I hugged him. I heard from behind me, Jacob and Dereck greeting Max. Oh well Dereck sounded very dry.

"So Jacob, Dereck, this is Adriano. The guy whom I was hanging out with at university," I told them and they nodded. "It's nice to meet you. Athena used to always talk about you," Dereck said as him and Jacob started talking to Adriano.

"Where were you at,little dove," Max asked as he creeped behind me. "We went to get something for me to wear tonight," I said as he slowly snaked his arms astound my waist. Wait why is he doing that? We don't have to pretend in front of the boys because they know right?

"What are you doing," I asked in a quiet voice. "We need to pretend to be in love, remember," he said making me frown. "But Jacob and Dereck already know that this isn't real. Adriano knows, right," I asked. "No he doesn't. So we must pretend in front of him," he said making me nod.

"Delia make us some food," Jacob said as he pulled me out of Max's embrace. "Yea sure let's go boys. Adriano do you want something to eat," I asked and he shook his head. I followed to ask Max if he was hungry and he said no. So Jacob, Dereck and me made our way to the kitchen where I prepared some spaghetti quickly.

After eating, we went to watch a movie in the living room. Adriano and Max went in his study to work so I didn't have to worry about disturbing them. Dereck laid down and I laid on his stomach while Jacob laid on my legs. Since we were kids, we always used to snuggled together when we watch a movie and I guess this habit never goes away. 

"Jacob you are crushing my pelvis bone," I said as I tried to comfortable. "Stop whining you big baby," he said making me scowl. "If you don't stop crushing me, I'll fart on you," I said as I tried to push his head so as he stops crushing me. "You despicable minion," he said as he finally settled on my thighs. I laughed along with Dereck who had tears in his eyes. I have such precious friends. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I am so sorry that it has been a long time since I have uploaded a chapter but I was just having some family time and didn't get the time to write. I am not really happy with this one so let me know what you think. 

What are your thoughts so far? 

Do you feel like there should be more Athena and Max moments?

What do you want to see in the next chapter?

If you guys answer those questions, it will be of great help for me.

Thank you all for reading. Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts. Also make sure to share my book. 

All constructive criticism is welcomed.

Make sure to follow me on instagram 

-Love Mokshda