Chapter 1 A fox?

Andrew POV: age 14
I love taking pictures and I love nature but I'm afraid of a lot of things in the forest. My mom thought it might be a great idea to go picnicking since its early spring and felt nice outside. I noticed a trail while we were going to the spot to sit down and eat.
"Hey mom can I go to the trail in the forest?" I said
"Sure sweetie just make sure that you have your phone on you, and come back around 5:30(pm)"
"Ok thanks mom." I said cheerfully.
As I was walking I was taking pictures of the forest and its animals I saw some small dragons, some fairies, a pack of wolves, and a little bit of foxes. While I walk around the forest I see a huge spider that looks like a tree. I start to run the opposite way and might of slip on dirt and tumble down a hill. I was rolling until I hit the dirt. I was right next to a fox that looks like a rabid dog but not. As I get up it starts to move with out me knowing and bites me 3 times on my arm my leg and my chest not hard but definitely enough to make me bleed a little, and I yelled. Right after it did that it started to purr as if I was its brother or son. The fox try's to put is scent on me while I was still on the floor partly bleeding cause of this fox. I try to get up but it bites me again so I just stay on this floor for now. After a good 2 hours I think the fox finally finished scenting me and I get up to get out of this forest while the fox follows me. Once I reached the picnic stuff my mom saw the bite Mark's and ask how I got them very terrified. She's sees the fox right next to me.
"Hey why is there a fox next to you?" She said very confused since foxes don't like humans.
"I honestly don't know why the fox is following me, but can I keep it I promise I will give it a bath." I said.
I know it bit me but it looks cute and I could have a pet since it's very lonely at home.
"No we are not going to have a wild fox in our house we don't even know if it has any disease and if it bit you then we need to go see a doctor." She said protectively.
"Please mom I can tame the fox just please let me take it home. Also your not home a lot so this would be a great friend." I said persuasively.
"Fine since I'm not going to make this a 4 day argument I'll let you keep it but if it does anything wrong it's going to be put down." She said coldly
"Thank you so much I love you!"
"I love you too."
On the car ride back home I was deciding what I should name the fox.
"Do you like the name Elli?"
It nods and I was happy that Elli like it. When we got home i wasn't feeling too well.
"Hey sweetie do you need to lay down you look sick." Mom said worriedly
"Maybe."
As I went up stairs my breathing was very labored and my body felt like it was burning.
"Andrew I got you an appointment tomorrow. Get some rest and we will see the doctor."
When she left Elli got on my bed and snuggle near my leg.
I woke up sweating and it hurts to move, as I try my mom enters the room and told me I have a doctor appointment. When we got to the doctor I was having trouble breathing a little but I was feeling a little bit better. The doctor enter with a nurse asking for me as we exit to go to his office they asked me what I did and I explain exactly what happened.
"Hmm I think you got a virus in your system and you body is trying to fight it off but it seems like if you survive this you will be a shifter except, it's going to be harder to control your animal since you don't have your mate with you or anyone in a romantic relationship. "
"Oh" as I try to process what is happening to me.
"Also it seems like if you survive you will be a fertile person. Which means you will be able to have babies."
I gasped at that. So if I get raped I could have their child.
"Here take these pills when you in heat it should bring the smell down. I hope you have a great day."
I went home and cry about the info I just got and I still feel sick. Elli walks to me and lick my face, but that didn't stop the crying or the pain. Then the pain was 10x worst I can hear and feel my bones dislocate. The pain was excruciating and I see a snout in front of face instead of my nose, the same happen with my hands. In 3 minutes I was done transforming and Elli started to scent me again. My mom came in and starts to ask me where I am. I walk up to her and lick her. She was surprised about it until she figured out it was me.
3 YEARS LATER
My mom got an invitation to the party for the dragon king's son. Since she is one of the hard workers in his palace. They were thinking to get me to play the piano because my mom shown a video to the king of me playing. So now I got to go to a party which is in 3 weeks. Also I now have ears and tails of fox. I'm just surprised that the king wants me to play for the party now I got to pick a song and practice it.
Author note:
Sorry about deleting the old story but I really didn't like it hopefully yall will like this. Till me what I need to do for next time please and I would like it if you criticize me so I know what to fix thanks have a great rest of your day.