Chapter 2 meeting 4 boys and a cousin

A/N okay so if you read the last chapter it was written by Evie. Sorry to say this is Jessy and I'm now writing cause Evie decided just to read. That Unicorn. She will be helping but it will not be noticed much. And if you like the cover tell her she made it along with the one for One Day cause I can't on my computer. Send all thanks to her at captian_evie_malik and use unicorn someway in that message or something. Story time my little unicorn lovers (some one else is using unicorns and I don't wanna steal their thunder)

Lily's P.O.V.

Scarlett, Gracie, and Rosaline are coming today for their yearly visit and I can't wait! So much has changed this year and they will love the village's new fruit we found in the forest. We aren't your ordinary princesses. Our mansion is only for guest. We live in the village and work with the locals when we do not have royal business or anything we need to be at the manor for. The village is our only reason for being. We learn so much about love, family, friends, and life here. The only thing we don't have is the things we don't need like paparazzi, fame, technology, and all those modern things we don't allow off the manor.  They are a distraction to the way we live our lives. Sure their handy but the work makes us learn and be able to use our minds in ways technology or anything else can show you. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Ariaana screams running to 3 shapes in the mist.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" The shapes come closer and closer screaming until I see that it's the girls! Rosaline is still a dark beauty much like her name. Gracie is her name in the human flesh like a drop of sunshine with sky blue eyes. Scarlett is still her own person hair with no description other than brown of all shades. Her eyes still have their twinkle in their chocolate depths. They all scream  as Ariaana comes running towards them. Ariaana is the very description of a long lost Irish princess red hair and green eyes. Me I just have that golden honey blond hair with emerald green eyes like my sister.  We both have pale skin like the inside of a coconut or like that cold white stuff they get on the mainland called snow. 

"Girls, Guess what?" We shout together since its the first time we have people who will be living with us besides them since our Grandparents died. May they rest in peace. We only have guest for less than a month at a time and a month between the next group so that we can have time in our own home in the village. "Some big boy band is coming here to learn manners. One direction or something like that. There is 5 of them and they will need all our help. Are you in?"

"YES!" screams Scarlett before any of them can answer. 

"Okay we have to spilt up. Rosaline gets Liam because he acts like your spoiled sister during one of here bad days. Scarlett you get Louis since he sounds like your brothers. Gracie you have Niall since he need to come out of his shell and you can encourage anyone. Ariaana has Zayn cause he is the worst of the lot. I have Harry because he is the only one left. When they come you are in charge of making sure they do what they are asked and learn some manners. They also need to learn that life isn't easy and somethings you have to dig in and get your hands dirty or you answer to reality. Reality can strike hard sometimes. For us it was when mom did from a shark attack. Ariaana wasn't there but I saw the whole thing. I haven't been in that cove since it happened 14 years ago. We were left with our grandparents who believed in teaching us every instrument, form of etiquette, and anything a lady of old needs to know. The worst was needle point. I was more musical than Ariaana but I hid it. She was more artistic and patient. Our Grandparents died 7 years ago. Since then we discovered we had relatives outside of the island. The Horans. Dad died after Ariaana was born and never told his family about mom. His brother has a son our age named Niall. I guess Horan is a common name in Ireland. 

Liam's P.O.V.

We stepped off the Helicopter onto the roof of a huge manor. Who ever lives here has a ton of money and will never notice if we run away. Simon was obliviously not thinking this out right. Soon we were mobbed by a photographer. At least I think that's what he was. He said his name was Larry Stylinson. We cracked up cause he has to be joking. He has the same name as the most famous bromance in the band. He seemed serious. He asks our names and says that we are to wear name tags for the first day here. NAME TAGS seriously do these princesses ever leave this manor. As soon as we enter the largest house on the estate we are all spilt up. Harry goes with some girl with honey hair. Zayn goes with the redhead. Niall gets the light blonde. The brunette with hair a mix of my hair and Louis's goes with Louis. I get stuck with the raven haired girl who introduces herself as Rosaline. She says that she is my teacher and mentor until we leave. "Girl, You are not in charge of me Liam Payne decides when and what he does not you." I retort. She replies with a tough love sort of speech "Right now all I see is a stuck-up little girl who needs to grow up and learn some manners and once you do Mr. Liam Payne than you can decide for yourself. Right now I'm in charge and you will listen to me or sleep outside in the forest with the bugs. Warning I have the one of the only cure for their bites here and I'm sure the village doctor won't help you if you keep that attitude Mister." Damn this girl has bite. I will break her before she breaks me down. Louis's girl ends up being some chick named Scarlett. Niall has one named Gracie. Zayn has the princess Ariaana. Harry has some other blonde named Lily. She must be Gracie's sister. They all introduce themselves. Turns out that Lily is the Oldest and a princess. Guess Harry will get to sleep with a princess after all cause no girl can refuse the curls.

A loud crack sounds across the room and Harry puts his hand to his face. Guess I was wrong about that too.

Harry's P.O.V.

First I am forced to go to a stranded island.

Second I am forced to wear a name tag. A NAME TAG!

Third I get slapped for no reason. All I was doing was using some of my favorite pick-up lines and the little thing smacked me. Hard. Then she said "Gentlemen do not us rude sexual lines on ladies neither do men any girl wants to date. Those lines tell me all you want to do is sleep with me then never see me again. If you want to Get a girl treat her like she is meant to be treated like a princess. And not a whore you find in the bar two blocks down. In my house you will speak to us as ladies or find yourself in the Shark's favorite cove. Got it Mister Harry Styles." Damn this little kitty has claws. We are all shown to our rooms and told this is the first and last night we will be staying here because we will be living in the village and expected to work. If not we will sleep outside of the hut. These are not ordinary princesses. They are cruel and are trying to kill us slowly and painfully. The rest of the guys argee as we fall asleep.