Mingyu cleared his throat, obviously nervous. He was not sure what to do.

"You know.. it.. right ..uh- it's been awhile..."

You looked at him with a sleepy eyes with a small smirk filling up your lips.

He tensed up as his eyes met with your cold ones, he scratched his head looking away.

You sucked you inner cheeks as you shoved your hands into your hoodie pockets.

"Yah, come in." You commanded making his eyes widen and eyebrows rose up slightly.

------------------------

"I heard you've been studying too much with Seungkwan?" Mingyu took a paper and examined it.

He smiled a little as his eyes wandered over your scattered books and papers on the table in the living room.

"Mr.Kang forced me to. I have no choice, And they said good grade can give you better amount of money." You shrugged,  making your way to the living room with two mugs, one with hot coffee and one with black tea.

He could not help but laugh, joking around with you at this hour was one of he missed, a life's pleasure.

"Here, drink this, " You offered him the drink as you sat on the sofa across him.

"What's this?" Mingyu froze.

"Poison."

Mingyu was speechless. Are you not able to reply like a normal girl?

"Come here, I promise I won't strangle you," Mingyu said, his eyes filled with fury.

"See?" You smirked.

"What?" He questioned in dazed.

"You just can't get angry at me." Your statement made him blinked to process.

"You're rude, not gentle, and ugly. Guys won't fall for you." He scoffed.

"Thanks, stop cursing me." You rolled your eyes before sipping the coffee.

He gulped sharply, trying to prevent any awkward questions from popping out his mouth. He brushed his hair to the back and bite his nail, trying so hard to keep up with the awkward silence.

"So tell me Gyu, what did you come for?" You asked looking at him.

Mingyu smiled slightly at the name you called him with.

"Actually,.." He started.

Flashback:

Seungkwan was waiting for you at the school gate when he saw Mingyu, Wonwoo and The8 just back from training.

"Boo!"

"Eyy you scared me!" Mingyu jumped in surprise.

He turned around to see Seungkwan smiling brightly at him but faded away almost quickly as Mingyu not responding to him as usual.

"Hey Seungkwan-ah!" Minghao greeted him and he smiled to them.

Wonwoo also sent him a smile before excuse himself with Minghao to go home.

"Bye hyung! See you again!" He yelled energetically before turned back to Mingyu.

"Hmm," Seungkwan sighed and slumped down.

"Is that face or poop ? What's wrong with you these days? You're scowling to much."

Mingyu send him a bitter smile and looked back down on his feet.