"I've been expecting this! I miss seeing you at school, well not only me but DK and Minghao too."

"Bro, can't you stop. It's not like we are not seeing each other anymore." I snickered.

"Yeah but I just do. So actually, I just wanna tell you, we're off from practice on Monday. Dokyeom hyung wanna treat us delicious food before our tournament, will you come with us?"

"No need to be so fake Hansol. If i decline or  not, you guys will probably drag me along too by force." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled, "Okay! See you on Monday then."

I hummed in approval and he bid goodbye which I ended the call before he could end his bid.

-------------------------

"You're leaving now?" I looked at Hoshi carried his bag downstairs from his room.

"Hmm, I'm better now, thanks to you." He ruffled my hair with a sweet smile filling up his lips.

"I just did my duty as your so called princess." I shrugged, eyes not straying from the tv.

"Where do wanna you go actually? Uncle Jaehun is also on his business trip."

"Me, and Vernon are going to sleep over at Dokyeom's house. We don't want to get late for the sport day. Plus, they need my help to wake them up early so that they can warming up and ready themselves before the game."

"Hosh, why don't you drag me along? I'm so bored in this house." I complained unknowingly.

Hoshi's companion was never been so bored for me. I appreciated how he was being so patient with my tempered and cold treatment, at least not as bad as the first time we met.

He chuckled, "Yah why would you? We are all boys, isn't it will be weird if you join us? Dokyeom's parents might get the wrong idea."

"So you gonna stay there until the sport day end?"

"....Probably yes,-"

"Great. Just great." I groaned and pushed my head to the back.

"Hypocrite ass. I know your heart is screaming out of happiness when you're left alone."

"Shit, am I exposed?!" I gasped sarcastically.

"Tch, don't forget to eat alright, Uncle Jaehun probably had left you with some money."

"You want to see me fat, aren't you?" I narowed my eyes at him.

"Yah! I'm making sure that you will not die due to hunger."

"Yeah whatever. Now go, I don't wanna see your face."

"You need some help before I leave?" Hoshi asked watching my papers scattered at the table.

I sighed, "I already gave up on this."

"I'll get going now. Goodbye princess!" He waved at me before walking out of the house and left.

-------------------------------
AUTHOR POV:

"I am so done with your smell rubbish, ugh" You lifted the big black plastic bag while covered your nose to outside the house.

As soon as you stepped out the gate, you saw a familiar figure outside your house.

"Why are you here?" You were freakingly surprised. You placed the rubbish down at its place.

He flinched not expecting your presence suddenly stood beside him. He froze when he saw you as well.

"I ... I... " His head was too blank to answer. He wandered his eyes everywhere but never you.