Chapter 12

(Isaac's POV)

I woke up in pain. My vision was blurry but I could tell I was in a room that was mostly white. I heard a women's voice nearby and tried to sit up. That was a mistake. Pain shot up through my body causing me to groan.

"I'd try not to move too much," the lady said laughing.

"Am I in a hospital?" I asked gladly taking the water and pain medication she was handing to me.

"That's right!" She chirped then went to type on a computer.

My head pounded and my left arm was in a cast. I heard a light knocking and looked up to see Cammie standing in the doorway. She was thinner than before and looked badly beaten. Her hair was washed and she had on new clothes. She walked over sitting next to me on the bed. I tried to push myself up so I was sitting higher but it hurt too much. I attempted to cover it up with a smile but that hurt my busted lip and Cammie just laughed.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I said taking her hand in mine.

"I'm glad you're okay too," she said. Her eyes started watering and she looked down.

"What's wrong?" I asked squeezing her hand.

"Um... I um," she stuttered.

A cupped her face in my hand wiping her tears away with my thumb.

"It's okay, tell me what's wrong."

"I am um... I'm p-pregnant." My hand paused from wiping the tears off her face.

"We never-"

"I know. It's because of that guy that kidnapped me." Tears fell from her eyes and I pulled her into a hug despite the pain.

"It's gonna be okay," I whispered.

"What am I going to do?" She whispered.

"You can do whatever you want."

"That's not really helping."

"I'll tell you what, I'll help you later on but right now let's not talk about that." I didn't want to think about anyone else putting their hands on my girlfriend.

"Okay," she smiled at me. I really missed her smiles. "You know you've been asleep for five days, right?"

"I have?!"

"Yep," she said giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I'm just really happy you're awake. I was worried about you," she said turning serious.

"It's okay, I'm fine. How are the others?"

"Cierra was out of surgery five days ago. I woke up three days ago, and Bethany woke up about an hour ago. Jordan wanted to come in and see you first, so we started arguing until Cierra said that I should go."

"Well I'm glad you went first," I said. "I really just want you to be safe. Maybe if we break up now you can run away and-"

Cammie cut me off by pressing her lips against mine. She pulled back giving me a cheeky smile.

"I love you. I want to stay with you forever," she said.

"I want to stay with you for forever too," I said giving her another kiss.