Chapter 5

(Cammie's POV)
I walked up to the Frye's front door. I had asked Michael to wait by the car. I rang the doorbell hoping Bethany, Cierra, or Jordan wouldn't answer the door. It opened and Isaac was standing there still in his pajamas and his eyes were even puffier than before.

"No," I said.

"No what?" he asked confused.

"No you can't breakup with me."

"Cammie-"

"I'm already in this. Whoever is after you is after me too and they won't stop even if you breakup with me." He stared for a second then wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I wrapped my good arm around his neck. He then pulled away to hug me.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said then pulled back. "I have to go to the doctors now but text me later, okay?"

"Okay," he kissed me on the cheek and I walked away.
-•-

"We can take your sling off and the bandages around your head," my doctor said examining me. I couldn't wait to take it off. It always bothered me, Isaac got his taken off yesterday. She unstrapped the sling then started to unravel the bandages and wipe my forehead clean. once she was done she handed me a mirror, there was a large scar that went across my hairline. there were still bruises on my jaw but almost all the scrapes were gone.

"This is so much better," I said smiling to myself.

"You guys can leave now. Remember to come back next week to get the bandages on your leg removed," she said walking out. I got a text as my mom pulled into the driveway.

Isaac- do u wonna come over and play Mario party 8?

Cammie- sure. sounds like fun. be there in a few.

"Mom we're going to Isaacs!" I yelled as Michael and I put the groceries on the counter.

"Okay have fun!" She called from the living room.

I rang the doorbell with Michael by my side. I heard footsteps then the door swung open revealing Isaac. He gave me a small peck on the lips then invited us inside. Bethany, Jordan, and Cierra were on the couch waiting for us.

"Hi!" Cierra said happily.

"Hey guys! This is Michael," I said gesturing to him. He nodded to them.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you have your own body guards too," Jordan said. Cierra walked out of the room and over to the kitchen. Isaac handed everyone but Jordan a controller.

"Jordan and I are going to share a controller and so will Bethany and Cierra," he said. Cierra came back into the room holding a plate of waffles.

"I got wafflez!" Cierra exclaimed in her Sally voice. We played the game for hours until Michael said that it was getting late. They all walked us to the door and Isaac gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for inviting me," I said to him. "And thanks for the waffles," I said turning to Cierra even though she devoured almost all of them within five minutes.

"No problem," she said in her Sally voice. We got in the car and drove home.

"Do you think they will find the guy who's threatening me?" I asked Michael as we sat in the driveway.

"Of course," he said reassuringly. "This guy is pretty good but not good enough."

"I'm glad," I said then walked upstairs to my room. I didn't even change into my pajamas as I flopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

A/N

(I know the chapter is short it would've been longer but I copy and pasted some of it into chapter 4. that's also the reason why chapter 4 is kinda long. That's all I have to say so... Bye! :D)