The secret is that...

Sana POV

she hug me from the back that made me froze in place. i can hear her heartbeat, it was beating fast so do mine. "please, i beg you, dont do this to me." i pull away, " do what? i did nothing wrong to you" i can see from her face that she is frustrated by my question. "you know what i mean, don't leave me." i smirk, "what's that?" she just groan and leave me behind.

"heyyyyy" i call her out that made her stop. " what?" " your stomach is growling" she look at her tummy, " is it? did it?" i cant help myself but to laugh "why are you laughing ?" "what im trying to say is that,are you hungry?" "kind of?" she grin awkwardly. i laugh " you're serious but you cant remember being hungry?"she pout.  i grab her hand, " lets go"

I brought her to a tent, since its nearby and i dont think she can hold any longer if im picky with restaurants. I ordered two Udon with a tteokbeokki. She was busy filling herself with food, trying to fill as much food as she can in her mouth. "Hey slow down.. you might choke" i fill both of the glass.

Suddenly she cough that make me panic, shifting my place beside her, patting her back and gesturing her to drink the water. "See what i've told you" i frown. She swallow thickly, "hey, i've some question" she drink more water before she could speak again. "Where did you get all the money that you bought for me for all the Christmas?" I simply just chuckle. "Better not tell you" i wink.

Well i just thought that i should just keep quiet though so that she wouldnt feel bad for ignoring or whatever her reason is that time.

She groan , "come on.. whats the secret?" I raise my eyebrow, "are you sure we are close enough to be friends and to tell each other secrets?" I avoided. She sigh, dying to know what is my secret. I chuckle. "Im just joking, i've already treated you like a friend although you are a cold person last time"

"The truth is" i trail off for a tteokbeokki bite, "im a rich kid, born in a rich family" "seriously?" She frown. "Hey why are you frowning?" She slams the table and stand, " because i've been believing that you live as a standard life like me! Not that rich, not that poor! Why did you not tell me?"

I put down my chopsticks and stand up, trying to calm her down, "are you serious right now? We just settle our 'small' fight ,now you want to build another one?" She took her belongings and walk away, looking down.

I quickly put my big note, thank and apologises the owner for inconvenience. I chase after her , "hey Tzuyu!" I grab her arm. "What?!" "Look, im sorry that i didnt tell you earlier but it seems like its not a big deal either" "not a big deal?! You've been giving me presents every christmas, its almost like you're bribing me with money! And you're making me feel bad for ignoring you all this while!"

I massage my temple, " you dont have to feel bad.. its me that i tried to make you open up. I did not bribe you with anything, i just wanted to give you christmas presents sincerely from my heart, is that wrong?" I talk softly. She just look down. I grab her hand, "come on, lets go home"

We talk no more after that arguement. I let go of her hand as soon as we are infront of her house, i continue walking to my house and enter without saying goodbye to her. I head to the sofa where Tzuyu slept the day she was drunk, flopping myself on that sofa. After a few angry breathing, i let out my tears, crying in frustration. 'I just wanted to open you up, you lil stone kid! Whats wrong with that?!' I throw my pillow in frustration.

'Urgh!' I stood up and stomp my way to my bathroom, taking bath like how i normally do. I sing all the songs i can remember and sing loudly , trying to throw all the frustration but i failed. I took my belongings and stomp my way out.

Tzuyu POV

Pabo! Pabo! Why did i let my ego take over?! Ahh!! What should i do now? What is she doing now?! Should i see what she's up to?

I peek out of my window, 'no sign of her' i went to the other side, near my door. 'Oh? Where is she going??' I look at the time, 'it's already 12am!' I take my belonging and follow her, which it leads to convenient store. I sit far away from her and observe her. 'How many bottles have she been drinking?!' I exclaim to myself. "She is insane!"

I shift my place to her table. "저기요! 너! 누구인지... (Jeogiyo! Neo! Nuguinji..// excuse me! You! Who is that..)" "그만해요.. (geumanhaeyo// stop it already) you're drunk already" she turn non-stop, "is Tzuyu here?" She ask. I sigh in disbelieve, "여기서 (yeogiseo// over here)" i knock on the table. I heard her mumble but i know that its not in Korean language.

She groan in annoyance but.. more to.. aegyo? 'Seriously what is wrong with this girl' she let out a sigh while she was pouring a last bit of the soju, feeling upset that it was running out, she then drop her head on the table hardly. "Hey!" I shout angrily at her. I lift her head up and rub that part but she seem to be deep asleep.

The staff come out, " im sorry but please dont sleep here, you two are girls and its night time here" the staff warn in worried tone. "Ye-yes we are going soon" i hold her up but she seems so out. I couldnt walk her home so i ask the staff to help me abit so that i can piggy back her home.

Its just her, me and ourself walking near to a river. A route back home. It was silence when she suddenly moan next to my ear. I tighten my grip to my pants. Suddenly she softly bit my earlobe while whispering, "a candy..." i pull my ears away from her, she wasnt that sober so her face falls to my neck . 'Great.. what an amazing idea to just pull it away. Now you're going to make yourself blush Tzuyu' i groan and fasten my pace.
.
.
.
.
I dont know if its a good idea to let her home alone or not. I should just let her rest at my house then. I quickly unlock my door and went upstairs and flop her on my bed. I shover her feet in the blanket while i get myself changed and sleep at the couch near my bed.

"Tzuyu..."