Developing

No one POV
It is already the next day, Sana is humming while dressing up nicely which look simple for people. White crop top with ripped jeans. She put on some light make up to look more presentable for Tzuyu to look at instead of her pretty pale white face.

Sana hum while putting make up on "bb cream pa pa pa, lipstickeu ma ma ma" "all done!" Sana lean closer to the mirror while mushing her upper lip and lower lip together to make it complete. She quickly grab her spectacle before heading out. She arrive minutes before she promise with Tzuyu, while waiting for Tzuyu, she went to have an order of her ice americano.

Sana's drink being serve, she turns and she see Tzuyu settling down on a table, her back is showing to Sana but she still can recognise. Sana make her way there with her ice americano on her hand. She uses her other free hand to tap on Tzuyu's shoulder. "와서? (Waseo?//You're here)" Tzuyu just nod in return.

Awkwardness filled in, Tzuyu was looking around while Sana busy sipping her americano every second. "So why did you decide to meet?" Sana break the silence, trying to know her intention of meeting.Tzuyu gulp, "help me" Tzuyu fidget in between her fingers. "Eh? Help you with?" Sana question her back. " help me change into a friendly person" Sana's ear perks up when she heard that sentence from the person who were always being anti-social all along making her wanting to give up straight away from being her so called "only friend"

Sana didnt hesitate to help Tzuyu, Sana instantly grab Tzuyu's wrist and drag her to somewhere Tzuyu dont recognise but as a mall. "빠리와! (Ppaliwa//hurry, come here) " Sana smile while walking away, heading to a shop. "Why did you lead me to this shop?" "Because first thing first is to do make over!!" Sana smile widely.

Sana knows that probably the only way that would be easier to make Tzuyu become a outgoing person by going shopping and do make over, to have some fun in between the time.Sana browse a few dresses and starts picking some tops for Tzuyu. "Here try this!!" Sana lift up the top that she's holding on.

Tzuyu slightly smile without her knowing and take the top that Sana hold on . After a few tries, Sana is fully satisfied. Sana took all the tops and skirts that Tzuyu tried on,head to the cashier. Before heading to the cashier Tzuyu grab her wrist "wait.. Are you going to pay all this? Its kind of expensive... Maybe you choose a few-" "괜찮아요(Gwaenchanayo// it's fine)" Tzuyu left jaw dropped. "가자!(Kaja//lets go)"

Next stop is a high end Salon which Sana do usually go. Tzuyu really have that straight hair which it look mainstream in Sana's eyes. So Sana told the hairstylist to do a digital perm on her hair to make Tzuyu look more mature.

Sana totally feel satisfied upon the result, not really care or sure how much she really did spend but it is sure more than KW200,000. Lastly they went to amusement park . Sana's mindset is to make Tzuyu talk or say or even scream if they take rollercoaster,while Tzuyu's mindset is about fun. They did scream riding rollercoaster, they were holding on to each other instead of holding the metal pole.
.
.
.
.
It was totally a fun night, they laugh at how each of them look like after the rollercoaster ride and so. Before they head to ferris wheel, they went to have a grab of a big cup of ice lemon tea which they shared together , two straws but one cup.

It wasnt as awkward as they thought when they were having things on their mind but it was awkward when they make a move to take a sip and eyes were lock to each other.

Awkwardness was being cut off after hearing a empty drink. Tzuyu avoid eye contact by looking around and Sana were faning herself. Sana straight away stand up and head to Ferris wheel without Tzuyu asking where she was heading. Tzuyu already knew where she was going since they planned earlier on and she quietly follow Sana at the back.

Tzuyu didnt go in first. Instead, she let Sana go in follow by herself. They were in the middle of the ferris wheel, Sana gather her courage and ask something that would get Tzuyu's attention. "So have you been in a relationship before?" Tzuyu look into Sana's eyes as she feels abit insecure bout her whole being "i have not"

Sana shook her head in shock " you must be kidding me!" "Im serious, i have not" Tzuyu furrows her brows "i mean, you look like you've been targeted from a prey. You are pretty doe!" Tzuyu blushed, " if you say me, you must be single right now am i right? You are too,pretty"

Sana slightly smile but it look awful in Tzuyu's eyes. "I am attached , things were going pretty good but.." Sana trail off. "Well? What happen?" "Suddenly she changed, we grew apart, we didnt greet or talk to each other like how we are suppose to be.. and i found out what happen behind my back" Sana sigh.

Due to Sana's sadness and lonely heart, Tzuyu make a move from being infront of Sana, she decided to shift to beside Sana and tap her back. "She cheat on me.. till now she didnt tell me anything,  we didnt talk for a few months and here i am, waiting for her respond about our relationship" Sana let out another sigh.

Tzuyu pull Sana closer and let Sana rest her head on Tzuyu's shoulder with her permission. They stayed that postion till they reaches the ground. Tzuyu didnt realise and she didnt know that feeling since she never had a relationship before that she felt heartbroken, she grab Sana's hand without herself what it lead to while Sana didnt really bother whats going on with her hand. Tzuyu grab Sana's hand till they reach individual's houses.  Tzuyu hug Sana "im sorry that i didnt know you feel this way, let keep in touch alright?" Tzuyu pat Sana's head and bid goodbye.

——to be continued——
Hi everyone! Sorry for the super late update but since im still awake at the time 3am here in SG, why not update bout this?

Anyways, i couldnt sleep... :(
Oh! If you realise, i did remove two fanfics away but i didnt delete, dont worry! I was trying to clean up the chapters abit.. but it will take a few thousand years for me to clean it up Zzz

Dont forget to comment and Vote!!