"Mom and Dad said okay but they said that if I feel home sick even for once then I need to return immediately. Also just now talked to Ishu and came to know that." I said.

"That good thing but now I need to hung up as I'm busy talk to you tomorrow at clg." He said.

"Yeah sure no problem, Bye." I said.

"Bye Sammy." He said and hung up.

I thought to call Aarav but I stopped myself because if he doesn't want to talk to me then why should I? I mean he was the one who started advances on me then he should understand me by now because he seeing me from childhood I was musing when Mom called me down.

"Yes Mom?" I asked reaching dining hall where Mom along with Dad and Jiya were present.

"Princess did you prepare your time table for your exams?" Mom asked.

"No Mom not yet after having breakfast I'm going to Aarav's home after coming from there I'm going to prepare along with babygirl's." I said.

"Then that's good princess but keep one thing in mind both of you don't over exert yourselves for this exams." This time dad warned us fearing for our health.

"Sure dad. Now Mom serve me breakfast I'm hungry." I said and Mom placed pancakes with maple syrup on my plate while they had toast with half boiled eggs.

After finishing breakfast I informed Dad and mom left to Aarav's home taking my car and when I reached his home Arjun and Riya's cars were also present and I was curious what they were doing here. I mean even they didn't contact me. I steeped on front door and when I was going to knock door it was half opened so I enters inside Directly and moved towards his room and what I heard made me shocked and paralyze on spot.

"Aarav do you really love Sam or are you doing what Anuhya asked you?" Arjun asked.

"Arjun you know as well I do that I was never good about expressing my feelings and regarding what Anuhya asked me to do then I rejected doing that on that day itself when Anuhya proposed it." He replied.

"We know that Aarav but you do remember that Anuhya proposed you to play a dare in that game where you have make Sam fall in love with you, when she proposes then you should reject her. We also know that you rejected that but how can you suddenly makes advances towards Sam" Riya said while tears were treating to fall from my eyes.

"Are you playing double game or you really are in love with Sam because if you're then you have to tell her everything without keeping a secret because it may have its own consequences." Arjun competed Riya's sentence.

"You will know soon but why do you care about Sam? I mean I know we are childhood friends but you both were always jealous of her because she had everything a person dreams in his/her life or is it your concern about Anuhya?" He asked them and I was shocked because I didn't know about this till now.

"Yes we are jealous regarding Sam and also our concern about Anuhya too because we don't care whatever to happen to Sam even though we are childhood friends." Riya said and I didn't know what to think about this situation really now and Aarav just shook his and said nothing which felt like someone plunged knife through my heart.

"You're right after we came back from vacation back then I said yes to complete Anuhya's dare...." After that I never listened anything and immediately ran to my car and went home and directly towards to my room cried my heart for loving a person who doesn't love me back or care for me and to trust the persons who turned out to be backstabbers. I didn't realize when I slept till Jiya came to my room to wake me up for dinner. And that I took a resolution to never turn back to my past and move onto future.