Chapter - 20

Samira’s p.o.v:

When he saw Anuhya I thought he will hug her and when she apologised I thought he will accept it and reconcile with her but this time I was wrong he just denied her and went away.

“Aarav wait where are you going?” I asked him, running back of him.

“Sam just leave me alone.” He said in harsh tone and I flinched, he noticed it and apologised.

“I’m sorry Sam.” He said hugging me.

“Let’s go to our place Aarav.” I said and he nodded.

Because I know whenever he is sad or frustrated or angry on anyone and even on me he goes to park. We reached park we sat in our usual place silently. He sat without talking so I kept my hand on his hand. Then he noticed me properly.

“Aarav I think you should share everything so that you could feel free from pain.” I said trying to sooth him.

“You remember that day when we were on yacht and we fought then she broke up?” He asked me and I nodded.

I waited patiently so that he can tell me but it has been 45mins still he is in his own world without saying anything. This silence suffocating so I thought to break silence. So I called him.

“Aarav if you don’t want to tell me it’s okay.”  I said disappointment clear in my voice.

“Nothing like that Sunshine I just want sometime to share.” He said hiding something from me.

I hope the truth doesn’t shatter our relation in future where we can repair it beyond the limit.

“Let’s go somewhere Sam like Old days. Only you and me.” He said and I was surprised.

“Do you really want to go? I mean till now you were sad and now suddenly you want to go somewhere?” I asked him warily.

“Sunshine I know you are concerned about me but please today I want to live like old days where you and I were present not even Arjun and Riya are there. Will you do that for me?” He asked me sincerely
.
“Okay. First I will inform Ishu (Alisha) or Riya then we can go. So, that they can take my car and drop Jiya at home in the evening.” I said and he nodded.

Phone conversation:

Hello Ishu where are you?” I asked her.

“Sammy we are in canteen waiting for you people. Where are you both? Arjun is trying Aarav’s phone but it is switched off.” She said in one breath and I smiled.

Ishu inform everyone that we both are not attending classes. We are going out. One more thing take my car and drop Jiya at home. Aarav’s phone battery is dead.” I said.

“Is everything alright Sammy? I mean you both went away and now you people are not attending classes also?” she asked concernedly.

“Everything is fine Ishu it’s just that today he (Aarav) want to spend a day with me like old days that’s it.” I said.

“Okay then All the Best. Umm Sammy don’t do anything okay only for kiss permission is granted for you from our side.” She said and I turned crimson red.

I can hear Amar, Arjun and Riya laughing loudly. Yeah I forgot to tell in this span of time Amar, Alisha, Arjun and Riya got close to each other and they tease hell out of me. But still Arjun and Riya doesn’t have any proper idea regarding my feelings towards Aarav.

“Shut up guys. Jiya and Sara are present there. Stop teasing me.” I shouted in phone and I thanked god that Aarav went to fetch car from parking lot.

“Sammy Jiya and Sara went to class because they are having classes full day.  And don’t worry we will drop Jiya and Sara at home and we will leave.” Riya said.

“Okay Ri and Ishu see you tomorrow. Bye.” I said.

“Bye.” They said and hung up.

************************************
We sat in car.

“Aarav where do you want to go?” I asked him.

“Shall we go to amusement park? Later we can have lunch then we can watch a movie. Later we will have walk at park then we can have dinner and leave to house.” He said.

“Full proof planning not bad Mr. Aarav Agarwal.” I said surprised and amused.

“When we are going to enjoy like old days, Planning should also be like that right? Anyhow do you like the plan? Shall we change it?” He asked me.

“No need of that. It is an amazing plan. So we are going to amusement park?” I asked him and he nodded.