CHAPTER 6 (e)

Samira's p.o.v:

Next day I was sitting idle in my room as I was not sure what I wanted to do. I wanted to distract myself because his words were ringing continuously in my mind. Mom and dad went to a business party out of town and Jiya went to his house to play with his sister Sara. Suddenly my mind travelled where we both met each other and Arjun and Riya too.

Flashback:

I was playing in park with my little sister. I saw a boy of my age sitting on bench and crying. I went towards him.

"Hi." I said, he saw me but he said nothing.

"Don't you want to talk?" I asked him.

"No one wants to play with me." He said in cute voice.

"I can play with you." I said and his eyes sparkled.

"But on one condition." I said and he became dull.

"You should accept me as your friend." I said.

"Okay friends." He said forwarding his hand.

"Friends. I'm Samira." I introduced myself.

"I'm Aarav." He said.

*********Present*********

That was the day where we both became inseparable friends. After that he never made any friends until he met Arjun and Riya in 6th grade.

"Sam come fast. Ma'am will arrive." he said running through school corridor.

"Wait Aarav I can't run." I said and we both collided with someone.

"We are sorry." I and Aarav said.

"Its okay." came two voices instantly we looked towards them.