Chapter 30

short chapter but you'll see why later

-Dani

__________________________

I felt like my heart had stopped beating as soon as I saw their bodies collide. Jared was obviously drunk but that doesn't mean he didn't know what he was doing.

I was frozen in my spot because i really didn't know what to do. I wanted to cry but i also wanted to scream.

"Anna? Babe are you okay?" Matt's calming voice whispered into my ear, his hot breath hitting my neck.

I turned to look at him and pressed my lips forcefully against his. I wasn't sure what to do about Jared so I figured making him jealous would knock him back to place.

"I'm fine." i whispered.

"Great." he smiled into my lips.

Oh, I was going to enjoy this.

I didn't want Matt to know that i was just using him even though i was. He was such a nice guy and i was afraid to hurt him but it was just in the heat of the moment i guess?

I took Matt to an empty chair near Jared and Liz. He sat down and i straddled in his lap, kissing the bottom of his neck. I made my way up to his jawline, savouring every taste i got. I really hoped that Jared was watching this even though he's probably too busy with Liz's ass in his face.

Matt seemed to be really enjoying himself because he grasped my butt with his hands and pulled my body closer to him. I pulled on the ends of his hair like i used to do with Jared and that's when i knew my plan was working.

Jared POV:

I was really enjoying myself at this party. I had more alcohol then i had had in a long while and I've gotten a bunch of sexy girl's numbers. One of which insisted of giving me a lap dance and i did not hesitate to say yes.

I watched as the hot chick's ass grinded against my thighs as i was trying my hardest not to get a hard on right now. This was paradise. Anna never gave me this, I was better off without her.

I looked around to see some other guys getting it on with some hot chicks. I swear I almost thought i spotted Anna here but that's impossible because this girl had a boyfriend and obviously Anna wouldn't have one this soon, right? I started doubting my statement because the last time Anna and I got in a fight, she resorted to almost sleeping with Austin. Geez, now i was really scared. Was she okay? Who is the guy? If she's not here then where did she go? Did she get lost? All these questions fluttered around my mind and I couldn't concentrate on probably the best lap dance that I've ever gotten.

I started to stand up away from Liz when she straddled me and pulled my lips onto hers. She tasted like a terrible mix of alcohol and smoke. She took the kiss further and stuck her tongue into my mouth, exploring everywhere and interlocking it with mine. I went along with it but really in my mind i was wishing she was Anna. I finally pulled away from the kiss to take a breath and looked around again to see if i could find Anna.

I spotted her blonde curls a few chairs beside us but she was on another guy's lap, deep into a long kiss.

I knew this would happen.

"What the fuck?" I yelled out of frustration and pushed Liz off of me. She fell onto the ground and screamed as sand went all over her overly short dress.

I walked-more like ran-over to Anna and that asshole she had her mouth on and ripped her off of him. I was so drunk that i almost fell over by doing so but i was angry enough that i wasn't going to let myself collapse.