Chapter 11

When I got to the little coffee shop Austin hadn't yet arrived.

I sat down and ordered a small coffee.

After a few minutes I heard the door make a 'ding' sound as I looked over to see a tall beautiful boy with dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes coming towards me.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Anna!" He said as his grin grew wider.

"Austin!" I slightly mocked him while giggling.

"I see you've already ordered. Am i that late?" He asked while taking off his coat.

"No don't worry i just got here. The coffee is amazing." I said while taking a sip of mine.

"Alright I'll have the same as you then." He replied.

He ordered his coffee and we starting to talk.

"So, how have you been? Last time we talked you we're super tired." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I'm okay now. I said.

"That's good. So um, you're probably wondering why i invited you here..."

"Yeah... A little." I replied.

"Well when i talked to you in the halls a week ago, I never noticed how beautiful you were." He exclaimed.

I blushed.

"I realized how amazing you were and I felt something between us so i wanted to see if it was something real." He told me.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Finally my fairy tale had come true.

I was cinderella and Austin was finally my prince.

"ANNA! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?!" I heard a voice say.

Ah, and here was my evil step-mother.

I looked around and saw who it was.

Jared. Of course.

Everything was going so perfect until he decided to ruin it.

"Anna, who's this?" Austin asked while grabbing my hand and taking a step back.

As much as I was dying with excitement at the fact that he grabbed my hand, i couldn't enjoy it right now.

"Listen you little bitch, if i EVER see you with my girlfriend again you will be done!" He spat.

"Jared. I'm not your girlfriend." I said between clenched teeth.

"Yes you are Anna. You can't deny it. Now let's go before i get even more angry with you." He snapped.

He ripped my hand out of Austin's and dragged me out of the shop.

I looked back to see Austin, speechless and scared to death.

***

When we got in the car Jared's muscles were tensed and he had an angry expression on his face.

I finally spoke up.

"What the actual fuck Jared? You can't just go scaring boys like that. You don't own me. I can do whatever I want. You're crazy! Yeah, that's it! Crazy! Just fucking crazy. Well i don't want to be part of that okay. You had me thinking you were nice but now... You're just an emotionless little boy." I spat.

He froze.

Then he quickly spun his car off the road to the side.

"Baby girl?" He asked.

"What." I huffed.

He sighed. "I'm sorry."

My face softened up.

Maybe i was being a little hard on him. All he wanted was to win me back.

"I'm sorry too." I looked into his blue eyes which were now watering.

"But you can't just go interfering with my business like that because you're not my boyfriend and if you keep this jealousy thing up, you never will be." I told him.

"I just love you so much baby girl. It kills me to see you with some one else." He replied.

I nodded.

He sighed and started the car again, driving me back home.

***

"Bye baby girl! I'm sorry." He waved me off.

He stopped. "I'll make it up to you! Let's go to a movie. My treat." He yelled.

"Okay." I replied with my hands in my pockets.

"I'll pick you up at eight." He said.

I nodded and gave him a small wave.