XVI.

She felt dead

She felt dead. At least she thought she was dead. She was cold, like freezing cold. And Ophelia's whole body ached as darkness surrounded her.

But she wasn't dead.

Her eyes shot open and she sat up so quickly; that she felt dizzy. She felt a breathing mask over her face and ripped it off, then she looked around. She was in a Hovercraft again, and Beetee laid next to her. The brunettes body started to shake as she realized Snow had got her.

She pulled out the I.V that was inserted into her arm and stood up. Pain jolted up her ribs and she quietly groaned. She basically tip-toed to the door, she pushes it open and there stood Haymitch; District Twelves first Victor. And last but not least; Plutarch; one of the Capitals Gamemakers.

She lunges at Plutarch, punching him in the face. But she was pulled away by Haymitch. "I'm gonna kill you!" She yelled in his face. She was fuming with anger, her brain was racked with thoughts. This was all apart of Snows plan. After what i did at private training he probably wants me dead.

She started to shake violently, muttering words under her breath. "I'm going to die, I'm going to die."

"Ophelia! Its okay, You're safe!" The older man said rubbing her back. "Sno-Snow," She starts to say but he stops her.

"Hes not here and he can't get to you." She looks up and furrows her eyebrows. "What the hell is going on?" the words escape her mouth. "You're on a Hovercraft headed to District Thirteen." "There is no District Thirteen, the Capital destroyed it."

"That's not entirely true," She was really confused now. "there's hidden underground shelters." She presses her hands to her face as her breathing shallows.

"Wheres Finnick? And Johanna?" She said voice cracking. Haymitch and Plutarch (Who's eye was now bright red and purple.) shared a look and then turned their eyes back to me. "Finnick and Johanna still have their trackers in their arms." The blond said folding his arms. "And?" She said clearly annoyed.

"The Capital has them."

Her eyes filled with tears as she fell to the ground, her body started to shake even more. Her chest hurt, badly. She couldn't breathe. Emotions took over her actions and she found herself with Haymitch pinned to the wall. She held his throat and squeezed hoping he would die then and there, but Ophelia felt a pinch at her back. The room around her went fuzzy as she fell to the ground, pain erupted in her chest and she closed her eyes surrendering to the darkness.

<>

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up, she met the face of Katniss. She tried to sit up but found restraints on her wrists, "How could you?" she said to the dark haired girl.

"What?" She asked quite confused. "You didn't save Finnick."

"I wasn't aware of the whole plan to get us out, they've been planning this ever since they heard about the Quarter Quell. I'm truly sorry i didn't come back for you, Finnick told me to tell you something before, you know." She said. "What?"

"He said don't be scared or worried for him, cause one way or another he'll see you again." Her chest ached as the words came out of the seventeen year olds mouth.

"Now lets get you out of those restraints, our Mockingbird."

<>

AN~

Hey guys I'm just letting you know ahead of time that there might not be another update for a few days. I'm have to watch The Mockingjay again since i don't remember it! (YAY! Smh) so stay tuned! (Also a little bit of a self promotion but if you want i just posted a Cato Hadley fanfic and would really appreciate if you guys checked it out!)

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE ON THIS STORY!!! LIKE ALMOST 400 VIEWS!! IT MEANS ALOT!! ILYSM!!!