V.

Ophelia screamed herself awake and she found herself not being able to move

Ophelia screamed herself awake and she found herself not being able to move. The nightmares replayed in her mind, Boyd tackled her to the ground raising his knife to her throat.

"Please don't do this," She let out in less than a whisper. He cut her chin a bit and she spat at him.

"Look at you the girl who got a 10 in training is now being pinned down to the ground with a knife to her throat, not so strong are you?" 

She wanted nothing more then to claw his face with her bare hands and strangle him. Finally she found her moment to strike."Too bad you lifted your arm up a little too much." She smirks, and his eyes go wide.

Ophelia uses all her strength to push him off her and reach for the knife behind her. She pinned him down and lifted her weapon. She had never seen someone so scared in her life, she felt pity for the boy but she shook it off and cut his throat.

She watched the life leave Boyd and she stood up shaking "Oh my- What have I done?!" She rubbed the wet blood on her hands and ran to the river quickly washing it off. She let out a choked sob and hot tears slipped down her face.

She took his life away.

She killed him.

She felt two hands on her arms and opened her eyes finally able to move again. She stared up at Finnick's eyes and two tears slipped down her face. "Hey, it's okay now." He pressed a kiss to her forehead and laid in the bed with her.

"I killed him," She said her voice shaky.

"Just go to sleep," He whispered and held her in his arms. "everything is going to be okay."

<>

"Its time to get up- Oh my," Elora says as she walks into Ophelia's room eyes wide. Finnick had his arms wrapped around the brunette as they slept.

"well, you two better get ready you have training today." Elora lefted the room and Finnick's eyes snapped open, he sat up rubbing the sleeping girls back.

"Ophelia," He cooed. She groaned and rolled over. "you have to get ready." He stood up and left the room so she could get ready.

She got up out of the bed and put on the clothes they left her, simple black pants and shirt for training. Ophelia brushed her hair and styled it into a high pony tail. She slipped on shoes and brushed her teeth then left her room. The brunette made her way to the dinning room and sat down, a plate was in front of her before she could even blink. She looked up and met the eyes of an Avox, he had bright blue eyes and brown hair.

"Thank you." She muttered so low only he could hear and he gave a shocked nod.

Finnick sat down across from her and he frowned at her sad face. He mouthed 'Whats wrong?' and she tilted her head to the Avox filling up Mags' drink. He looks to the boy, he had to be no older than 14. Then back to Ophelia. Elora noticed the silence and spoke up.

"I heard Huxley, Nero and Oceana have great ideas for your dress." The brunette looks up from her eggs and groans. She pictures fishnet, just covering her chest and lower body. A cringe washes over her face.

"Just promise I won't be half naked."

"I'll try."

<>

After eating Finnick and Ophelia went to training.

"So, the plan?" She whispers to him as they walked.

"Show off as much as you can, you're good with throwing knifes and a trident right?"

"I mean I guess,"

"Okay, and make sure to befriend Katniss."

"Why?" She questions as they walk through the doors of the gym.

"Um, you'll know later." He mutters and parts away from her walking to the trident station.

She sighs and scans the room for Johanna, her eyes land on a dark haired girl playing around with the axes. "Johanna!" She says running towards the girl and she turns around smiling.

"Ophelia!" She hugs the small girl and then pulls away. "Its been forever!" 

"I know! So how are those axe throwing skill?" Johanna smirks and throws it at the target landing in the middle. "Still got it, I see."

"Well I'm off to the knife station, good luck." The brunette smiles then walks away.

"Show off as much as you can." She smirks and picks out a pack of knifes and a trident, then sets up the hologram. Ophelia walks into the glass room and shuts the door, the orange holograms instantly appearing.

She ducks as a knife is thrown at her. She throws the blade at the holograms head and it lands in its neck. She barely misses an arrow heading for her skull and a knife ends up in the hologram's heart. She picks up the trident and does a back flip to the next hologram Tribute stabbing it in the gut. She smirks as it fades away, suddenly she is faced with a boy, the same buff figure as Liam; the monster that killed Piper. Her whole body is filled with anger and she slams the trident into the hologram.

She completes the course and opens the glass door, a crowd of Tributes watching. She smiles and walks away.

<>

An~

Brooooooooo this is such a short chapter but it took me a few days to write and I'm done.

Anyway thanks for reading, byeeeee!!