Chapter 9: Rejoin Blue

Start from the beginning

After a small hum, I responded, "well actually it's not like I can-"

ERROR!

SYSTEM HAS BEEN BREACHED!!

Before I could say anything else, the living room door slammed open causing a quite a stir to grab everyone's attention.

W-WOULD Y-YY0YY0Y00OUUUU??????

-Y-YSDE

NO!!

SYSTEM HAS BEEN SAVED.

CHANGE POV?

YES ⬅

NO

WHO'S POV?

SHIN

ASAHI ⬅

BLUE

????

ENTERING ASAHI'S POV

My hand quaver in shock of who I saw came barging through the door, it was Blue. His eyes look as if they were burning with determination, Nagi looks a bit tired and also quite shaken up just like the rest of us. What is he doing back here? it was a matter of second for Nagi to snap out of it and grabbed a nearby weapon hidden under the glass coffee table, it was a pistol?!, "what do you want?" no the main question is how the hell did he smuggle a gun inside the school?! he pointed at the man who threatened his life.

"N-Nagi how the hell-?" he answered with sass "I'm a rich bitch that's how" he kept his focus on Blue who was slowly raising his hands in the air, "what do you want!" Nagi demanded with fury, I watch his curled finger around the trigger, "ANSWER ME!" Blue's answer was building up suspense, a very eerie one.

No one could tell what was going through his mind, maybe he's finally gone mad? he just kept his silence until his lips finally moved, but no words could be heard, "SPEAK UP! OR I SHOOT!" Nagi's anger was just increasing with a sprinkle of annoyance.

"I SAID!" he suddenly shouted, "... I want to join you in helping Tear from his fate."

...

I rubbed my ears and tried pinching myself in different places, but unfortunately, all of this is real, what he said was real, maybe he finally snapped and gone mad?

But I know Blue, he's more level headed than that, but I don't know anymore, everything is changing, everyone is changing.

HOW DID THIS ALL HAPPEN TO BEGIN WITH???

"ha," I turn to Nagi who was arching down with a hand wrapped around his stomach while another kept his gun up, "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!" he threw a laughing fit with tears quietly building up, "Y-you?! what a joke!" he continued laughing with his entertained tears swiped away by a stroke of his slim finger.

"You've been against saving Tear from the very beginning and admit it, you have the deepest grudge against him out of everyone all because of your stupid selfish pride as a scholarship student from the countryside." he took a step closer to the frozen man, "you were so prideful to call yourself an intelligent commoner who's higher then everyone just because your grades are slightly higher then everyone else's and your magic is stronger. Newsflash for you sir! Tear has always been miles ahead of you! he can achieve the highest grades just 10 minutes into his test, he is capable of all sorts of magic attributes! His name is well known throughout the nobles, there's no one who hasn't heard of his name."

I watch Blue's lips get harshly bitten in reaction from Nagi's words as he continues to close the distance, "you were a big fish in a small pond that decided to jump into ocean to realise, how small you really are." the corners of Nagi's lips twist up, he was enjoying tormenting Blue, I always knew he was a bit off, but I didn't think he would be this twisted.

"So tell me-" his pistol presses closely to Blue's chest, "what made you think you could actually just waltz back in here and can just become a good guy? are you retarded?" ...wait a minute!

His eyes glitter with the intention to murder the attacker in front of him, "DON'T NAGI!" I cast my magic to prevent the curling finger from pulling the trigger, but I was too la-----

'Please save him.'

'HISTORY HAS BEEN REPEATED'

Just as Nagi was about to pull the trigger, everything froze and instantly, everyone knew what it was, it was.

'WE'RE BACK~!' the same voices that haunt me in my nightmares, 'did you miss us?' their eerie chuckles reminds of the horrific moment when I lost something important. Their hands entwined with one another, two sisters with cute dolly like faces, their dresses were new cute pale peach loli dresses to compliment their magnificent silk-like hair.

That's right it's, 'Hi everyone! I'M Lillian~! Everyone's favourite girl~' I want to puke from their sugar-coated sickening words, 'I'm Melody it's nice to see you all again, especially you Asahi, you're looking mighty nice today' she (?) turns to me a with a twisted grin on their porcelain face. My body shakes in fear from this mighty great force, from the moment I've met them, I've always been afraid of them, my natural instincts are telling me to run away, but unfortunately, they're not letting me.

Melody turns when their sister Lillian pulls their attention back after a couple of coughs, 'it's been a while you miserable capture targets! I see you're all getting along quite well.' she said in a sarcastic tone as she eyes at the gun that was just about to get triggered.

'Now now, no fighting,' she pulls Nagi's arm and aims the shot up at the ceiling avoiding any harm onto Blue.

'There much better,' she applauded herself but was quick to find herself back in her sister (?) arms, 'you can't spell incest without twincest' Lillian chuckles as the hugs each other close, 'now then let's get back to business shall we.' their once-gleaming green eyes turned into a dark devilish red eyes.

'It's time.'

SAVE PROGRESS?

YES ⬅️

NO

SAVE COMPLETE ~

End of chapter 9