14: Home videos (Part 1)

Começar do início

"Burgers," Jug says.

"I ceam," I say.

"That meant ice cream, by the way," dad smirks. I chuckle and nod, knowing that ice cream is the best.

"Okay, well. Jug, go call mommy, let's go to Pop's," he says and kisses his head.

He nods with a smile and runs out of the room of my burned down house. Probably upstairs.

"Daddy," I giggle.

"What?" he asks, still squatting down next to me.

I put my arms up and he picks me up and stands up with me. He kisses my forehead, as my head is on the crook of his neck.

"So you only want ice cream, baby?" he asks me, with a baby voice, that sounds cute.

"No," I say.

He chuckles, "What else?" he asks.

"Daddy," I say, hugging him.

"I mean to eat," he chuckles and kisses my hair.

"I ceam," I say.

He laughs and kisses my hair, "Okay," he says and leaves the room.

I feel tears in my eyes, as I'm watching this. I'm smiling and crying.

I feel dad's hand on my hair. I turn my head to face him. He looks at me with a sad smile.

"You okay?" he chuckles sadly.

I sniffle and nod. He sighs.

"How didn't anyone know? About you and me and mom? Even the serpents?" I ask.

"They knew, that you were Alice's daughter. But as Betty. Not Elizabeth Cooper. They didn't know, that I can be your dad. When we were with them, you never called me daddy either, or when you accidentally did, we just said that I spend a lot of time with you," he says.

I sigh, "Cause you were still living with Gladys.." I say and he nods and kisses my hair. I sigh and we look back at the TV and he puts the next video on.