"I highly doubt it." Ms. Peacock objected.

    "But poison takes a long time to take effect sometimes, right?" Connor asked. "Who would've had the time?"

     "Well, it's very possible Mr. Boddy killed him." Evan suggested.

    "Bullshit!" Mustard argued, pacing now. "Why not skip the formalities then? Why invite him to the dinner party if he wouldn't be able to participate?"

     "Maybe he planned to kill all of us?" Peacock muttered, sinking down onto the bed.

     "Enough, this is unproductive." Connor decided, tapping his foot on the floor. "We need to continue our search for the phone, then the police can figure everything out." Connor glanced over at Jared, and stood up a little straighter, puffing his chest out.

     As Jared stared into Connor's eyes, he noticed something. The earlier calmness in Connor's face had been replaced with... fear?

    No, it couldn't be, Connor had been so confident earlier.

    "Jared, maybe you should come with me-" Connor began to reach a hand out to wipe the hair from Jared's face when he was interrupted by Ms. Peacock.

    "You can't leave me with her, she's probably the murderer!"

    "I'm not, but I don't want to be with crazy here." Mustard leaned up against the wall.

     "It's fine." Jared smiled at Connor. "I'll just go with Mustard and Mr. White can go with Ms. Peacock." Connor frowned but nodded.

    Evan looked relieved to not be with Mustard or Connor.

    "Alright then, let's get back to work." Connor nodded, pulling Jared into the hall for a quick kiss before he left. "Stay safe."

    "You too." Jared called after him. Everyone else shuffled out of the room.

    "Ready?" Mustard stood with her hands on her hips.

    "Yeah, let's not split up though, better to stay together after someone else just died." Jared walked down the hallway, Mustard following him.

    "Fair enough." Mustard shrugged, letting Jared lead.

    "So, what's your name, if you're comfortable of course." Jared asked, peeking into another bedroom. "I'm Jared."

     "Zoe." She replied, following him into the room.

     "Pretty name." He commented, opening the closet door.

     She smiled, "What, did you pair up with me so you could flirt with me?" Zoe raised a questioning eyebrow.

    "Oh god no." Jared chuckled. "That Professor Plum is my boyfriend."

    "I see." Zoe smirked. "You trying to hide a secret from him?"

     "Aren't you trying to hide a secret from someone?" Jared asked, digging through Victorian style clothing out of curiosity.

     "Of course, but you see I don't have a single thing to hide from anybody here." She tilted her head. "He's hiding something from you too."

    Jared threw what was probably a dress worth more than his house to the floor in anger. "Trust me, mine's worse than whatever his is! I love him no matter what." He said firmly.

     "That's very bold of you to say." Zoe plucked the dress off the floor and smoothed it out. "Or as some would say, naive."

    "Yeah whatever." Jared huffed.