Part 15

If she feel that nigga better, then he better, than that nigga raw,

If you come up once, you could never fall,

If you love her , don't let her walk..

If she push you away, open that gate, you gotta let her out..

1 week later

Ace

Ever since Nuni told me she was pregnant, she really haven't been talking to a nigga like that

If she do, it just be dry asf, so I just be in the studio more.

I heard she gotta appointment today, so I was on my way to it.

Since she act like she can't tell me shit.

I don't know why she feel some type of way about Chloe..

If it's mine & she keep it, we can't do shit about it..

It's not like I can back in time and take my nut back, shit don't work like that.

And she know that shit..

When I made it to the doctor office, I seen her with her little pudge and her mama.

I guess I came in on time, because they just called her name , so I followed them.

I sat down in the chair next to her mama.

" How have you been Mrs. Lee? It looks like you're 3 months today.", the doctor said.

" I've been good.. just been having a lot of nausea and heartburn.. ", she said.

" Well that's normal, well we have some vitamins that you need to start taking. And your next check up should be for the gender ", the doctor said.

What's crazy is.. I ain't know what she been going through since she haven't been speaking to me.

Atleast Chloe update me on shit.

" So why you ain let me know?", I said.

" don't you gotta nother baby to worry about?", she said.