Part 6

Promised myself I wouldn't fall,
But everytime I see you I just wanna risk it all..
And baby yeah I know it ain't right,
But the chemistry we have is so hard to find..

( Y'all I didn't think I would get as much views, votes & comments that I'm getting on this story so quick & I just started this like 3 days ago. Thanks💘)

Ace

I was waiting on Chloe to pull up

I was waiting on Chloe to pull up. I was ready to get these talks over with to be honest.

I finally seen her little Honda pull up and she got out.

She came and sat next to me on the porch.

" So what did you want to talk about baby? ", Chloe said.

Here she go..

" I'm not ya baby man. And this relationship we got going. It gotta stop ", I said.

" Oh cause you gotta new bitch? That bitch is no where near compared to me. ", she said, rolling her eyes.

" You right, cuz she better. ", I said.

" So you cutting me off after everything we been through? You sholl wasn't worried about her when I was sucking your dick last week", she said.

" You must forgot you was the one who brought me enemies the fuck? We went through shit because of you. Fucking with the opps and that shit was a mistake, you knew I was drunk ", I said.

" Yeah right nigga. Well fuck you and that bitch. Imma fight that bitch when I see her", she said, as she got up and walked off the porch.

" You ain't touching my shawty and that's on me", I said.

" Oh you'll see", she said, as she got in her car.

I swear imma end up going to prison if she have somebody touching my shawty.

And that's on my dead homies.

Imma really hurt ha ass.

•••••••••

I was sitting in the studio, scrolling on Instagram.

Nuni said she was on her way about 10 minutes ago, so she should be here in a minute.