Chapter 4

I took in the cool air and proceeded to knock on the door.

"What the fuc- Zion?"

I stood in front of Hannah and instantly walked in. I moved silently and pulled her in by her waist. "Can we go in your room?" I whispered seductively. she nodded her head slowly and I picked her up by her thighs. Her legs wrapped around my torso an I made my way upstairs into her white room.

I placed her on the bed and closed the door behind me. She sat up on her headboard and gave me a seductive look. I brought my face closer to her slower and slower.

 I brought my face closer to her slower and slower

"We need to talk," I stated. "It's important."

She sat up and scoffed at my actions. "Zion what the hell. I thought you were gonna-"

"fuck you, yeah I know," I said cutting her sentence short. "Look I got kicked out and you're my only hope. Can I just stay here a while...please? I swear I can help with bills. I'll get a job, just please let me stay here."

Hannah sat up and crossed her arms. Her light eyes looked into mine unfazed. "So now you want to be under me when you just let me go the night before?"

I threw my head back along with the rest of my body on the bed and sighed. "Hannah I'm sorry ok. But you hurt me too. We both hurt each other and if you just let me stay in the basement that would be fine just- you're the only one who doesn't completely hate me. I can't lose anyone else."

Hannah got on top of my body and roamed her hands on my chest. "If I let you stay you better have a job less than a week Kuwonu? Got it?" 

I smile grew across my lips and I rolled Hannah over. I connected our lips quickly and rested my head on her stomach and lied in between her legs. "Thank you so much I swear I can be invisible, you won't even know I'm here." 

Hannah chuckles at my words and removes my hood to play with my dreads. "I don't want you invisible Z, I just want you to stop being so weird."

"Yeah, I just got a lot on my plate. I didn't mean to come across like I didn't want you back or anything." I choked on my words. 

Did I really just fucking say that?

Hannah sat up a bit causing me to move my head. we were now staring in each other's eyes.

"You want me back?" she questioned raising her brows.

"I-" my sentence was cut short by the sound of the doorbell ringing throughout the house

Hannah hesitates but she heads out of her room leaving me there. I got up to see who was at the door. I stop at the sight of a brown boy hugging her. Hannah and he both look in my direction and my heart drops at the sight of the male.

"J-Jordan?"

Hannah doesn't face me and Jordan's attention was towards Hannah's.

"Hannah look at me," he demands and Hannah obeys. "What the fuck is he doing here?"