Chapter Three: Choosing the Teams/ Snow Ball Fight

"SMOSH WINTER GAMES! SNOOWWWPACOLYPSE!" Everyone shouted. I stood behind the camera at the moment, so that Ian could reveal me as the fill in. I smiled, watching everyone cheer together, and clap.

"Hey everybody, it's finally here! Smosh winter games, snowpacolypse. Now, as you may see, Lasercorn could not join us this time, so we had one of our great editors fill in the extra spot. So if you may, (Y/n), come on down!" Everyone clapped, and I ran in from behind the camera. I gave Ian a quick hug, and waved to the camera. "Thanks for having me, guys."

I made my way behind him, standing alongside everyone else. "Now, we decided to do another lottery to choose the teams. But first, lets introduce our refs. Joe, Sunny, and MattRuab!" The three men marched forward, and Ian stepped back.

"Now, for this lottery, we have a little lottery wheel we created, like a mini the price is right wheel, but for the teams." Sunny said.

"This year, our team names are...drum roll please!" Joe said, and everyone began beating on their thighs.

"The Slashalanches and Bro Flurries!" (excuse my horrible team names)

Everyone clapped, and Joe pulled forward the wheel, where everyones name was labeled on. "We will spin the wheel for each person, taking turns for each team. So first, for the Slashalanches!"

Joe pulled down on the wheel, and it ticked, starting fast, and then slowing down, on..

(I'm def using an app on my phone for this c: )

"Olivia!" Everyone cheered, and Olivia ran forward, and a white shirt was thrown at her. She quickly changed, and stepped to the left.

"For the Bro Flurries!" Matt spun the wheel.

"Shayne!"

"YYAAASSS!" Shayne yelled, stomping forward, and catching the teal shirt that was thrown at him.

"Yeah, take it off!" People yelled, causing me to laugh. Shayne undressed, and I turned away, trying to hide my blush as he changed.

"For the Slashalanches." Sunny spun the wheel.

"Oh my goodness, Damien!" Sunny clapped, and Damien ran forward, doing a weird dance, and being hit in the face with a shirt.

"For the Bro Flurries....Noah!" The boy ran forward, and proceeded to change.

"For the slashalanches...(Y/n)! Our newbie!" My eyes widened a bit, and I stepped forward, smiling, but grunting as a shirt hit my chest. Then I grew nervous, not really wanting to change infront of everyone. Thankfully, I wore this cropped hoodie, so it was easy to remove. I pulled it off, and quickly pulled on my white slashalanches shirt, and joined my team, high fiving Olivia and Damien.

The rest went like this.

Bro Flurries: Mari

Slashalanches: Courtney

Bro Flurries: Boze

Slashalanches: Keith

Bro Flurries: Wes

Slashalanches: Ian

Bro Flurries: Joven

"Funny how even the lottery made Joven last." Ian laughed, as Joven pouted as he changed. The other team hugged him, and the camera cut off for the moment. "Alright, slashalanches, when we turn the camera, everyone kind of cut their arms like your slashing, cause, you know, we're original." Joe said. I nodded, and looked over to see Sunny talking to the other team. I was a little bummed not to be paired with Shayne, but I still liked everyone on my team.