will you stop following me?

OKAY HERES CHAPTER TWO FOR WHATEVER SMALL FOLLOWING I HAVE AND BEFORE ANY ONE ASKS  YES GOLD IS UKE OKAY AND IS A FREAKEN CRY BABY IN THIS CHAPTER TRUST ME THERE IS A REASON OKAY SO NOW HERES CHAPTER TWO

After a while the red head became annoyed with the smaller boy resulting in Silver yelling at the young boy. "Why the hell are you following ME of all people don't you have a family or something just go home" spat the older boy who was at this point was ready to have a raging fit.

The shorter of the two just stood there with little to no expression.  Silver waited for a response but got none. Silver mentality sighed. "Its like this boy can't talk but that's stupid I heard him talk just a while ago" said Silver to himself. "Why me of all people" whinned Silver who was feed up with this.

Gold just stood there with that blank face, then the smaller boy started to cry. "Great now I have to deal with this" complained Silver even if he was some what happy that this boy could do more then stare.

Silver turned around and faced the crying boy. "Hey" Silver started "Could you stop crying there's really no point to it" Gold then stopped cry and practically jumped into Silver's arms. Silver soon comprehend what was going on and began to blush madly.  "What the hell do you think your doing" spat Silver still not completely understanding the situation.

Gold continued to hug Silver and soon a smile pressed onto Gold's lips. Eventually the older teen reluctantly wrapped his arms around Gold. "I don't really see the point of this" said Silver still blushing. When the Gold didn't reply Silver continued to talk again. "I also don't see the point in you crying" Silver waited a bit and then the boy spoke up.

"Well" he began "you yelled at me" Silver hadn't yelled he was just rude really. Silver soon let go. "I didn't yell dumb ass, okay and get that through your damn head" Gold soon gave Silver a look as if he was about to start crying again. Silver began to hug the boy again and he soon stopped.

"Man your such a cry baby" said a blushing Silver. "I know" said the younger boy and that was the day Gold began the thaw Silver's frozen heart, but what Silver didn't know was that this was an emotional roller coaster that would send daggers to the heart.