7.The Proposal

Part unedited.. avoid any mistake..!

The chief beauty of the morning ocean,the sea breeze and the salty waves were admiring the newly wedded couple who are sleeping peacefully in each others arms. Manik pulled his wife over him and nandini slept like a baby on her man smiling and content visible on their faces..

The nature god seeing the lovely couple was smiling naughtly and decided to wake them up with her tricks.. The cold early morning  breeze with salty fragrance along with the reddish orange shade of the sky due to the sun's rays entered the room of Manan making nandu stir in sleep due to cold ... She digged herself more into her man and tried sleeping only to get up in another 5 mins due to the unbearable cold.. Pouting cutely she opened her eyes only to see the beautiful sight of her hubby hiding his face in her hair... She smiled brightly looking at his face which was glowing in the sun rays...

Covering Manik with the quilt and herself with the sheet she blushingly moved out of the bed picking up a chocolate from the bedside table she moved to the balcony breathing the fresh air while her thoughts flowed to the past remembering the initial days with her Manik...

Ride back to the past.. ;

NANDINI'S POV

Like any other usual day after having some happy family time I went to the hospital , were we got to know about our visit to orphanage to give the kids their dose of injection.. As usually me along with the other interns were very excited.. Soon we started to go to the orphanage in the way we bought so many gift and chocolates to give the kids and also decorations item as we were in a full mood to party today..

Reaching there we quickly completed our work and starting preparing for the party along with the kids and also the orphanage helpers.. soon enough we all were dancing crazily, laughing and eating having fun.. Kids are always fun..

Soon enough bhaiyu came to pick me up as we were going to the airport to pick up our Amma who is coming from Mangalore to visit us...

End of POV

The dinner table in the Murthy is set with variety of tasty food prepared by the very loving bahu of the Murthy's after all her sasu maa is visiting.. After having a splendid dinner along with the necessary greeting the Murthy family settled in the living hall with a bowl of desert...

"Amma actually I wanted to talk something very important with you all." Jagdish started and all turned serious listening to him.. " Bolo kanna, kya baat hai.. kuch serious hai kya.." Amms said.. Meanwhile Nandu looking for the perfect change took some ice cream from her darling's bowl and smiled victoriously... Everyone smiled at her and Jagdish kissed her forhead lovingly.. where as Pooja shake her head in disbelief...

"Aap log Malhotra's ko tho jaanthe honge na"  Jagdish started only to be interrupted in between by Abhi.. " Of course Appa.. who doesn't don't know them.. They are the rulers of the business world.. Ab tho news bhi aa raha hai ki Raj Malhotra's son bhi unki business join kar raha hai.. " Abhi said while others nodded..

" Hmm Maine bhi suna tha.. but yahaa hum business ki baat nahi kar rahe hai... Muje kuch personal baat karna hai... Malhotra's ki taraf se ek rishta ayya hai.. Matlab last month ek party me maine Raj se mila tha and hum ache dost ban gaaye aur last week jab hum ek common investor ke yaha ek meeting ke liye jab hum gaaye the tab Raj shared this idea of converting this friendship into relation.. " Jagdish informed about his meeting and their idea where everyone nodded..

Meanwhile in Malhotra Mansion dinner table ;

Manik was sharing his experience in office  and all are smiling seeing their son very happy... But they were unaware of the real reason of his happiness and glow.. his BEAUTY...!

Manik's POV

I was completely lost in the beauty of my fairly unaware of the time and also that my friends are waiting for me.. My admiring section came to an end by the vibration of my phone.. glancing another time at my girl's smiling face I went back to my friend and we had fun..

Returning back I was telling everyone about my first day at office.. I was feeling like a small boy who went to school for the first time.. chuckling at my own thoughts I again went back to my la la land with my fairy only to be brought back by my Dad's words...

End of POV..

"Papa last month hum Jagdish Murthy see mile the in a party.. Do you remember?" Raj asked Yash.. to which he nodded and replied " Ha Ha yaad hai.. He is a very good man.. I really liked him... He has a great knowledge in business.. " Yash said.. agreeing to it Raj nodded and continued " jii dad I agree.. over this month we became very good friends.. so last week jab hum ek meeting me mile tab we actually had this idea why not we take this friendship to next level.. " Raj said.. " Matlab.. saaf saaf bolna Kya hai.." his mother asked.. " Maa main yeh kehana chahta hoon ki kyo na hum humari dosti ko rishterdaari me badle.." Raj said looking at both Manik and Mukthi who were having a very confused look... Listening to this Yash smiled and somewhere he know what is going on in Raj's mind...

Press the star button if you like the story..!